Software Engineer – Frontend in Empatica
Job Published on: July 30th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Europe
Your contribution to the missionIn addition, collaborating with our design and product teams, you will:
- Brainstorm and determine where our products should go next
- Build rapid prototypes to validate design and product ideas
- Implement designs based on mockups, wireframes and branding guidelines
- Build reusable and modular components that can be used across Empatica's web applications
The ideal candidate for this role
- Has prior experience building responsive web applications (2+ years)
- Is fluent with one or more JS framework/library (Angular, React, Vue, ...)
- Knows how to manage a project with npm/yarn
- Has knowledge of REST and GraphQL
- Has exceptional judgment and instinct on design tradeoffs and balancing simplicity vs. extensibility
- Is focused on usability and user experience, including performance
- Has experience with analytics and monitoring tools for the web
You and Empatica would be a perfect match if you are:
- A very quick learner
- Fun and easy to work with
- A hard-worker and collaborative
- A doer, with an excellent execution mindset
- Proficient in English (mother tongue is highly appreciated)
- An outstanding planner, with excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Focused on quality and excellence
- Flexible in terms of working time
- A problem-solving hustler who can take on any big or small project
- Passionate about our products and our mission
Life at EmpaticaYou will join a fast-growing, diverse team of 70+ brilliantly talented humans, who care passionately about what we do and the difference we are making in the world. You’ll get the opportunity to work directly with engineers, data scientists, and designers, across all levels of the organization. At Empatica, we believe in a work environment that fosters autonomy, mastery, and purpose. We also believe in flexibility, so you will have the opportunity to work remotely in this position. All you need to do is show us that you have skills and that you are a team player. Once you join our team as a Cloud Engineer, you will have full control of your schedule and can decide when you'll work from the comfort of your home or when you'll prefer to mingle with your awesome team members in the office. If you jump on board, we can guarantee it won't be an easy ride, but it will be one of the most rewarding experiences in your career, one that will allow you to learn a lot and test your whole skill-set on multiple projects, which are already helping thousands of people worldwide.
- Highly competitive salary
- Your personal MacBook
- Flexible working hours
- This role can be remote, or based at our office in Milan City Center. We also have an office in Downtown Boston, and every summer, we hold an amazing beach retreat in Sardinia, Italy
When in the office:
- Free lunch - yes, being in Italy, it's something you should care about!
- Organic fresh fruit
- Free, superior Italian coffee - of course
- Free cookies, if you deserve them
- Much more...
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.