Software Engineer – Frontend/Fullstack in bookingkit
Job Published on: January 11th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Continent(s): Europe
Years of Experience: 4+
IN A NUTSHELL
- Level - ★★★★☆
- Your future gear - Mac or Windows laptop (private use allowed)
- Remote option - B2B Contract - Work from wherever you are, while enjoying quarterly team events with all bookingkids in Berlin
- Perks - Flexible work time, pet friendly office, breakfast, snacks & fruits 24/7, Company BBQs, Team events, Sport leagues, relocation support… read more
MORE ABOUT YOUR DAY-TO-DAY
- As a Software Engineer you are reporting directly to our Head of Product.
- You are part of the Engineering team at bookingkit and will be working closely together with product managers and product designers to conceptualize and build innovative and scalable software for our customers.
- You will build beautiful, usable and high performing user interfaces in VueJS and other frontend technologies
- Based on your experience, your knowledge in PHP (Laravel and Yii), Golang and DevOps processes will come in handy.
- bookingkit is building the leading infrastructure for tours & activities in Europe. Thus, at our core we are a B2B2C company, driven by SaaS and APIs. You will have the chance to set the foundation for all of our innovations.
- Our API partners include connections to top-tier providers such as Google, GetYourGuide and TripAdvisor. Due to our market position we have the possibility to set and influence industry standards and are actively engaged in committees steering this development.
- We are in the unique position to be the market leader for infrastructure technology and now need to develop our platform in that direction as well.
- Your role is to be part of us building an innovative SaaS solution in the tours & activities market, as well as supporting the change from a mostly monolithic PHP driven structure to a (micro-)service driven structure using state of the art technology, like Golang.
- In order to succeed on that mission we are recruiting top tier engineers to support us on our path.
- Build and launch scalable, production-ready software.
- Collaborate with product managers, product designers and QA engineers during product exploration to give context on feasibility.
- Contribute to the product, software architecture, infrastructure, tech stack, as well as the user experience.
- Share your knowledge and experience with other engineers.
MUST-HAVES, SHORT & TO THE POINT
- Working experience of at least 4 years.
- You have worked with PHP and frameworks like Laravel or Yii, RESTful APIs and have a sound understanding of MySQL.
- You strive for high code quality, are no stranger to design patterns and love to write automated tests.
- You are fluent in English and communicate with internal stakeholders on a high level.
- Experience with Golang would definitely be a plus.
- Knowledge of AWS/DevOps technologies would also be beneficial.
Benefits and Perks
We invest in your future:
We care about individualized personal and professional development. After 6 months, we provide you with a development budget of up to 1000 € plus an extra day off for training and development purposes. Frequent feedback and coaching sessions with your Team Lead help you to achieve your career goals.
We live our values:
Flat hierarchies and #transparency are no empty promises! Share your ideas and #bookingkidness with us and contribute to our #growth. We #trust you to do a great job at your own pace: flexible working hours and home office prove it.
We believe in work-life-balance:
You will work with the best in the industry- 70 great colleagues from +10 nations are waiting for you to join us. We love to share our knowledge in bookingkit university, but of course there is always time for fun team events- our monthly Barbecues are legendary!
Please state your earliest starting date and salary expectation you have found this job ad at when applying. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Software Engineering & Web Development
|Applied Mathematics and Statistics Specialist position||April 7th, 2021|
|E-Learning Developer||April 7th, 2021|
|Senior Data Engineer||April 7th, 2021|