Remote Based Software Engineer, Mobile (React Native) Job Opening at QGenda
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|December 31st, 2022||From 5,000 US$ - 7,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|United States of America (USA)||Agile, Scrum, iOS development, React Native, Android Development||1+|
- Title: Software Engineer, Mobile (React Native)
- Classification (FLSA): Exempt
- Position type: Full time
- Reports to: Software Development Team Lead
- Summary / Objective:
QGenda is a fast-growing Atlanta-based healthcare software company, with an amazing corporate culture, where we strive to be the best place to be a customer. Our software is used by thousands of hospital departments around the world to automatically generate the most optimized physician work schedules to accommodate complex business rules and accurately schedule the appropriate medical provider based on their skill level, specialty, availability, and preferences.
In your role as a Software Engineer you will work with others to design, develop, and implement changes, bug fixes, and new features to our QGenda mobile applications across iOS and Android. We’re looking for engineers who thrive in fast-paced scrum environments. We value collaborative architecture discussions, continuous integration, and ensuring quality through unit and functional testing. Our mobile engineers solve challenging problems around translating complex business rules and workflows into consistent and intuitive user experiences, while working with our web teams to ensure cross-platform cohesion. If tackling these kinds of challenges sounds interesting, we’d love to talk to you!
- Work within a dynamic Agile/Scrum team, participating in all aspects of the mobile development process
- Develop exciting new features that give our customers a smooth and intuitive mobile experience
- Leverage technical expertise by providing technical guidance and performing code reviews for peers
- Implement cutting-edge React Native features, continually look for ways to improve our code base, and evaluate new technologies
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- >1 year of experience with React Native in a mobile application
- Experience with XCode/iOS or Java/Android development and deployment
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS, TypeScript, and client-side technologies
- Experience writing unit tests using Jest or similar testing framework
- Bachelor’s Degree from Major University
- Experience with Agile development processes
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and upbeat personality
- Experience with Redux in a production application is a plus
- Experience with Webpack or Babel is a plus
- Experience with ASP.NET, C#, MVC, and Web API is a plus
Education / Professional Certifications or Licenses Required:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent industry experience
Work Environment / Physical demands/ Travel Requirements:
- Computer-based work environment.
- Sitting and standing for extended periods
- Lifting of 5 – 10 pounds.
Benefits and Perks
Great Benefits & Culture
- Full Health and Dental (QGenda pays 100% of the individual premiums)
- Cell phone expense reimbursement
- Short-term disability
- Employee-centric work culture
- Work remotely when needed
- 3 “Flex Hours” per week
- Relaxed vacation policy
- Company outings
- Costco membership
- Casual dress
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing software company with hundreds of customers and thousands of users around the world.
QGenda is an equal opportunity employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, disability or genetic information, military status, status as a disabled or other protected veteran or any other protected status under applicable law.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until December 31st, 2022 to apply.
QGenda is a remote-friendly software development company!
Please list ‘Remoters’ as the referral source when applying.
Hurry up! The job have had 7 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Software Engineering & Web Development Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Integrations Tech/Team Lead||May 31st, 2022|
|Senior Frontend Developer||July 31st, 2022|
|Senior Software Developer Engineer in Test||July 29th, 2022|
|Software Developer Engineer in Test (SDET) - Belgrade, Serbia||July 30th, 2022|