Software Engineer (PHP) in Phitomas Sdn Bhd
Job Published on: February 18th, 2021
Job closing date: March 31st, 2021
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): India
Important skills: Laravel, PHP, SymfonyAs a Software Engineer, you will be participating in full software development lifecycle (SDLC) which includes user requirement analysis, design, coding, testing, deployment, implementation, and documentation. As part of the team, you will ensure the successful delivery of the various products and solutions within estimated time frames.
Bring out your logical thinking to:
- Develop various software applications to meet business needs with minimum assistance from the supervisor.
- Gather and refine the specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Integrate software from various back-end services and databases.
- Develop documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis, recommending changes in policies and
- Act as an information resource and the subject matter expert for assigned areas of responsibility
- Meet with project stakeholders discuss their vision, ideas and create compelling digital experiences.
- Translate design patterns into application architectures and defines initial risks in working on large projects.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Bachelor of Science (Computer Science), Engineering or equivalent
- 1 - 3 years’ experience in open source web development (PHP)
- Proven experience in working on PHP framework and JS framework such as Laravel/CodeIgniter and Symfony.
- Strong knowledge in building applications, including but not limited to Web Services, API, back-end and front-end development.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in UX/UI design.
- Any mobile development experience is a plus.
- Has led design and development of a few web applications.
Benefits and Perks
Interested? Apply now!
You have until March 31st, 2021 to apply!
Please send your resume to email@example.com with your expected monthly salary.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.