Software Engineer (PHP) in Phitomas Sdn Bhd
Job Published on: November 17th, 2020
Job closing date: January 1st, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Asia - IndiaAs a Software Engineer, you will be participating in full software development lifecycle (SDLC) which includes user requirement analysis, design, coding, testing, deployment, implementation, and documentation. As part of the team, you will ensure the successful delivery of the various products and solutions within estimated time frames.
Bring out your logical thinking to:
- Develop various software applications to meet business needs with minimum assistance from the supervisor.
- Gather and refine the specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Integrate software from various back-end services and databases.
- Develop documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis, recommending changes in policies and
- Act as an information resource and the subject matter expert for assigned areas of responsibility
- Meet with project stakeholders discuss their vision, ideas and create compelling digital experiences.
- Translate design patterns into application architectures and defines initial risks in working on large projects.
- Actively contribute to, execute, and monitor the team's process improvement efforts and do regular code reviews for the Junior colleagues.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Bachelor of Science (Computer Science), Engineering or equivalent
- 1 - 3 years’ experience in open source web development (PHP)
- Proven experience in working on PHP framework and JS framework such as Laravel/CodeIgniter and Symfony.
- Strong knowledge in building applications, including but not limited to Web Services, API, back-end and front-end development.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in UX/UI design.
- Any mobile development experience is a plus.
- Has led design and development of a few web applications.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until January 1st, 2021 to apply!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Software Engineering & Web Development
|Junior Solution Architect||November 19th, 2020|
|Software Development Engineer : Java (North, South and Central America)||November 18th, 2020|
|Technical ERP Consultant||November 17th, 2020|