Software Project Manager in Scopic Software
Job Published on: February 25th, 2020
Job closing date: March 23rd, 2020
Why Work With Scopic?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 2+ years working as a software project manager
- Strong English reading, writing, and speaking skills
- Very good communication skills, with the ability to work directly with clients and development teams
- Ability to read and write software application specifications
- A good sense of software user interface design and ability to create quick wireframe mockups
- Knowledge of the software quality assurance process
- Experience with project management software tools (e.g., scheduling software, and bug trackers)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Energy and passion for your work
- Bachelor's degree or higher, preferred
- Stable internet connection and home computer
- Interest, dedication, and discipline to work remotely from home
- Full-time preferred, part-time considered.
- Compensation: Depending on skills and experience.
- Employees are paid monthly via international wire transfer.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.