Solution Architect – Sales Team in YouPal
Job Published on: April 8th, 2020
Job closing date: April 30th, 2020
- To attend meetings with potential clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution;
- Provide technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes;
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally;
- Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to channel partners and internal stakeholders;
- Create internal design configuration documentation including network diagrams with technical explanations;
- Work with the technical team to feedback on issues with current services and provide input around new services;
- Build productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities;
- Perform technical development for bespoke solutions as part of a design and development framework;
- Able to understand business drivers and risks involved to the customer and to sell technical solutions with professionalism and enthusiasm;
- Provide accurate and timely management information, to include - activity reports, project forecasts, KPIs;
- Adhere to our quality and business processes to structure and produce compelling sales proposals/commercial and technical documentation outlining the cost savings and business benefits to clients;
- Ability to demonstrate our services and technologies effectively to audiences of varied technical knowledge.
- In depth working knowledge of the ICT industry;
- Previous experience of requirements gathering, design and solution building and the ability to replicate this in a commercial setting;
- Proven Technical and IT Services pre-sales experience;
- Able to show and discuss a range of previous customer solution designs;
- Ability to develop effective working relationships internally at a variety of levels and work closely with commercial departments such as sales, operations and service development;
- Organised and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches;
- Ability to cope under pressure and prioritise work accordingly;
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Good listening skills;
- Available for short travel on client’s site when needed.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.