Specialist Manager (Investment Readiness Programme) – Lagos, Nigeria in Seedstars
Job Published on: May 23rd, 2019
Who we areSeedstars is a global organization with headquarter in Switzerland and a presence in 70+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs. We have physical presence in 10 countries across the globe, over 100 team members, and we have a network of over 70000+ entrepreneurs, investors and mentors in our community.
About SeedspaceSeedspace (www.seedspace.co) is the fastest growing network of coworking and coliving spaces in emerging markets. Our current Partner hubs are spread across 4 continents, 18 countries, and 22 cities - and we are growing fast. We provide
- Co-working: Flexible, global memberships, shared or dedicated desks and private offices.
- Community: Participate or organise useful events, meet and collaborate with new clients & friends, access to member benefits and a global network of mentors, investors, corporates and more. Co-living: Short to midterm room rental for digital nomads, coworkers or travellers looking for a life & work package in a friendly and dynamic environment.
About the jobYour main objective will be to (1) implement the IRP program and (2) build a pipeline of investment-ready startups.
- The day to day responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate and deliver all activities related to IRP including social events, training, and mentorship
- Follow IRP processes including mentoring/group training delivery, startup support, monitoring and more
- Coordinate relationships with all IRP members and partners (point of contact)
- Coordinate with the local General Manager to leverage the existing network and resources for implementation and B2B sales
- Coordinate with global Seedstars team and Investment team on implementation of the program
- Promote the IRP program to attract new members
- Take appropriate measures (online/offline) to ensure OKRs of the program are met, monitoring members satisfaction and growth and implementing new strategies with global Seedstars team
- You are a young professional/entrepreneur
- Strong operational and business development background
- Experience training/mentoring startups or as serial entrepreneur
- Experience creating and managing programs/events
- Business / startup / investment experience preferred
Why our employees love working with us
- We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets
- You get many growth opportunities and responsibilities early on. It’s one of the perks of a fast-growing international company
- You work in an entrepreneurial culture where you’re surrounded by a young and diverse team
- We strive by giving autonomy and flexibility to our teams. We have a flat hierarchy and a strong belief that responsible people should have the freedom to their work when and how they want
Interested? Apply now!To apply, please go on our website here.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Business Management & Sales
|Native Spanish Proofreaders and Editors (Casino / Sports Betting)||February 20th, 2020|
|Head of Business Growth||February 18th, 2020|
|Program Management Intern||February 15th, 2020|