Speech Collection project for English Speakers in New Zealand in Appen
Job Published on: September 15th, 2020
Job closing date: October 15th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: New ZealandYou have the opportunity to earn some extra income from the comfort of your home by participating in a simple and easy project with Appen. Speech Collection project for English Speakers in New Zealand! In this task, you will create and record English commands one would say to a conversational bot (such as Siri and Alexa) in the context given in order to have the bot to help carry out certain activities. Data collected will be used to train and develop artificial intelligence algorithms behind voice recognition technologies.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until October 15th, 2020 to apply!
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the Project:
- Visit the Appen website using the link here.
- Choose English (New Zealand) as your primary language.
- Complete the Registration page and click the Submit Application button to create your account
- Once your account has been created, click the ‘All Projects’ Tab and look for Natron.
- Choose the “Learn More” or “Qualify” button to start your qualification to the project.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Virtual assistants, translators & other
|ESL Teacher||September 23rd, 2020|
|Translators||September 15th, 2020|
|Data Collection Project for Spanish speakers in Argentina||September 15th, 2020|