Sr. Content Marketing Associate in North Star Inbound
Salary Range: Between 3,000 and 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: March 17th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): United States of America (USA)
Years of Experience: 3+
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Ideate creative ideas for content based on research of industry trends, keyword research, competitive analysis, and trending topics
- Create and maintain a client content calendar, while working with other team members to meet all client deadlines
- Optimize search-driven blog content for ranking highly in the SERPs
- 2+ years of experience in content marketing
- 1+ years working in an agency environment
- Basic to intermediate SEO skills
- Ability to create search-driven content designed to increase organic traffic
- Ability to create link-driven content that appeals to bloggers, curators, and journalists
- Excellent written communication skills, including near perfect grammar and editing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong project management skills with proven ability to manage and prioritize competing timelines
- Experience working in a remote team
- Experience with Ahrefs, SEMRush, and other popular SEO tools and an ability to use them to inform client strategy
- Ability to ideate, analyze, and execute a data-driven PR study
Benefits and Perks
- Health benefits
- Paid holidays
- Bonuses for client referrals
- Ultimate flexibility as we are a fully remote office.
North Star Inbound is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested? Apply now!
To apply for this position, please provide your
- A brief cover letter with a catchy headline
- At least one example of search-driven content that you have produced
- At least one example of a link-driven campaign you have produced
- An outline for a post on “estate planning checklist”, including titles, subheadings, and a description of any visual or shareable content you might include. Please describe how this article might be promoted.
Apply via: https://www.northstarinbound.com/careers/
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Content & Copywriting
|CRM Specialist||April 14th, 2021|
|Website / Digital Copywriter||April 8th, 2021|
|Manifesto Author, DigitalASO (Bilingual, English-French)||March 26th, 2021|