Sr. Content Marketing Manager in North Star Inbound
Salary Range: More than 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: March 17th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): United States of America (USA)
Years of Experience: 5+
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Define and lead a content strategy designed to increase organic traffic, including keyword research, content mapping, and a calendar
- Define and lead a content strategy designed for building links, including ideation and execution of resource guides, surveys, infographics, and other trending linkable assets
- Lead and mentor a team of internal and external specialists
- Keep up with client industry trends to bolster content ideation
- 3+ years of experience in content marketing
- 2+ years working in an agency environment
- Intermediate SEO skills
- Proven ability to create, lead, and execute a keyphrase driven content strategy designed to increase organic traffic
- Proven ability to create. lead, and execute link-driven content campaigns
- Excellent written communication skills, including near perfect grammar and editing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong project management skills with proven ability to manage and prioritize competing timelines
- Strong ability to manage the work of writers, editors, and designers to meet deadlines and client goals
- Strong leadership skills
- Proven ability to ideate, analyze, and execute data-driven PR studies
- Experience managing at least 1 direct report
- Experience managing a remote team
Benefits and Perks
- Health benefits
- Paid holidays
- Bonuses for client referrals
- Ultimate flexibility as we are a fully remote office.
North Star Inbound is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested? Apply now!
To apply for this position, please provide your
- A brief cover letter with a catchy headline
- At least one example of search-driven content that you have produced
- At least one example of a link-driven campaign you have produced
- An outline for a post with the keyphrase “estate planning checklist”, including titles, subheadings, and a description of any visual or shareable content you might include. Please describe how you would promote this article.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Content & Copywriting
|CRM Specialist||April 14th, 2021|
|Website / Digital Copywriter||April 8th, 2021|
|Manifesto Author, DigitalASO (Bilingual, English-French)||March 26th, 2021|