Senior Content Strategist in Kraftivo
Job Published on: January 14th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereDo you geek out on content strategy explainers, love data analysis, and obsess over the future of storytelling? Do you have years of experience in content marketing and content strategy, both as a practitioner within a brand and as a client-facing consultant? Then you might be the perfect fit to join our team at Kraftivo.
What You’ll Do
- Build content strategies that map to high-level business goals and audience personas
- Conduct content audits
- Interview clients and prospects and conduct market research to build audience personas
- Leverage a suite of content analytics tools to conduct competitive data analysis and distill competitive insights and competitive trends
- Use those insights and market trends to inform content strategies.
- Translate data-driven insights into breakthrough creative ideas.
- Develop content roadmaps and evangelize best practices.
- Run workshops and other key client-facing engagements
- Work with our team to develop new approaches to content strategy analysis and fresh frameworks for success.
- Collaborate daily with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success on a daily basis to develop strong, data-driven solutions to complex business problems.
What You’ll Bring To Us
- 3+ years of experience as both a content strategy practitioner within a brand and as a consultant developing content strategies.
- Experience building audience personas, conducting content audits and developing comprehensive global content strategies from scratch
- Strong analytical skills and a hard work ethic; high integrity, creative and strategic thinking skills, and a good sense of humor
- Ability to quickly understand business needs as it relates to a specific industry, then translate complex ideas into an editorial direction
- Strong writing, editing, creative and strategic thinking skills
- The hunger to proactively develop innovative new strategies and tactics in an emerging industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment with the willingness to be flexible
- Passionate about startup culture and contributing to it
Interested? Apply now!
Drop us an email at email@example.com
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Content & Copywriting
|Amazon UX Content Executive||August 1st, 2020|
|Native Lithuanian Proofreaders/Editors (Casino/Gambling industry)||July 30th, 2020|
|iGaming Freelance Copywriters, Translators and Proofreaders||July 13th, 2020|