Sr Data Engineer in Seer Interactive
Salary Range: More than 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: June 26th, 2019
What about you?
How will you drive impact?
- Provide technical leadership for our data warehousing strategy and roadmap, as well as the growth of this team as our Data Warehouse capabilities scale
- Establish an optimal data pipeline architecture that feeds a Data Warehouse, data lakes, and data feeds, collaborating with internal teams to drive greater functionality in our data systems
- Ensure a high-quality, performance infrastructure that’s scalable to support rapid growth and high processing speeds in a secure cloud environment
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements, driving query optimization, schema design/review, QA, and troubleshooting
- Be proactive about improving infrastructure and schema, always seeking new opportunities to remove performance bottlenecks for the team
- Bridge gaps across internal stakeholders, communicating and helping support change management throughout different layers of the organization as our capabilities scale
- Lead a small team, driving the evolution of big data at Seer
- You bring a business mind to technical problem solving and know the best tools to get the job done. Your recommendations are backed by data and paired with a cost/benefit analysis based on timeline, business impact, cost, and feasibility
- You bring a wealth of knowledge on leading cloud-based Data Warehouse solutions such as, Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, Azure Data Lake, Hadoop, and Snowflake
- You’ve got extensive knowledge of programming languages (Python, Java), experience implementing development methodologies (UML, Agile), as well as data orchestration services
- Your research mindset keeps you continuously striving towards better and more robust database solutions to support the growth of our capabilities and service offerings
- You’ve designed and developed cloud solutions for data and analytical workloads such as, warehouses, big data, data lakes, real-time streaming, and advanced analytics
- You have created loosely-coupled systems leveraging microservices
- You’ve created billing and performance monitoring, rate limiting, load balancing for microservices
- Your big data experience extends beyond 1s and 0s. Compressing long unique strings with natural language is right up your alley, saving hours of processing time while you’re at it
- You’ve worked with Power BI schema objects and application objects
- AND you know digital marketing data? Perfect.
Interested?Apply online directly through our careers page here. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.