Sr Data Engineer in Seer Interactive
Salary Range: More than 5,000 US$ per month
What about you?
How will you drive impact?
- Provide technical leadership for our data warehousing strategy and roadmap, as well as the growth of this team as our Data Warehouse capabilities scale
- Establish an optimal data pipeline architecture that feeds a Data Warehouse, data lakes, and data feeds, collaborating with internal teams to drive greater functionality in our data systems
- Ensure a high-quality, performance infrastructure that’s scalable to support rapid growth and high processing speeds in a secure cloud environment
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements, driving query optimization, schema design/review, QA, and troubleshooting
- Be proactive about improving infrastructure and schema, always seeking new opportunities to remove performance bottlenecks for the team
- Bridge gaps across internal stakeholders, communicating and helping support change management throughout different layers of the organization as our capabilities scale
- Lead a small team, driving the evolution of big data at Seer
- You bring a business mind to technical problem solving and know the best tools to get the job done. Your recommendations are backed by data and paired with a cost/benefit analysis based on timeline, business impact, cost, and feasibility
- You bring a wealth of knowledge on leading cloud-based Data Warehouse solutions such as, Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, Azure Data Lake, Hadoop, and Snowflake
- You’ve got extensive knowledge of programming languages (Python, Java), experience implementing development methodologies (UML, Agile), as well as data orchestration services
- Your research mindset keeps you continuously striving towards better and more robust database solutions to support the growth of our capabilities and service offerings
- You’ve designed and developed cloud solutions for data and analytical workloads such as, warehouses, big data, data lakes, real-time streaming, and advanced analytics
- You have created loosely-coupled systems leveraging microservices
- You’ve created billing and performance monitoring, rate limiting, load balancing for microservices
- Your big data experience extends beyond 1s and 0s. Compressing long unique strings with natural language is right up your alley, saving hours of processing time while you’re at it
- You’ve worked with Power BI schema objects and application objects
- AND you know digital marketing data? Perfect.