Remote Based Sr. Manager, Customer Success Job Opening at Uscreen
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|March 31st, 2022||From 5,000 US$ - 7,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|United States of America (USA)||Management||5+|
Location: Remote — U.S. only
🎥 What are we doing at Uscreen?
Uscreen is a hyper-growth (and profitable) bootstrapped product-led SaaS business revolutionizing the way that video-based entrepreneurs & creators monetize their content. We have grown from 30 to 120 employees over the last year — with the best yet to come!
Uscreen provides an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs to sell subscriptions, VOD, and live-streamed events on the web, through mobile apps, and via OTT (over-the-top) devices.
11,000+ video creators sell, market, manage, & grow their content business with Uscreen — and they generate tens-of-millions of dollars in revenue doing it! See some of our awesome customers here.
As the Sr. Manager of Customer Success, you will lead a global team of Customer Success Managers. You will directly influence customer onboarding, activation, training, and expansion – with a focus on net dollar retention (NDR) and gross merchandise value (GMV).
Our global Customer Success team is growing rapidly and is ready for a proven leader to hire, train, mentor, & accelerate.
🚀 What you’ll do
- Lead a group of Customer Success Managers spread between the United States and Europe
- Own revenue goals from existing customers – with a focus on >120% net dollar retention from upsells and cross-sells, while minimizing revenue churn and logo churn
- Manage opportunity pipelines (i.e. expansion, churn saves) with attention to detail, energy, and a sense of urgency
- Enable the team to drive customer health scores, product adoption, and playbooks for customer touch points and business reviews
- Support ongoing growth and development, including recruiting, hiring, training, and mentoring
- Work with your team to discuss account planning and implement continuous improvement opportunities
- Meet and exceed revenue targets and achieve key performance metrics
- Partner with Sales, Support, Marketing and Engineering to drive cross-functional strategic initiatives
- Work with Engineering to roll out new products and features across our existing customer base
🔥 Do you have what it takes?
- 5+ years of Customer Success and/or Sales experience, with proven performance owning the post-sales customer lifecycle from onboarding through the adoption and renewal phases
- 3-5+ years experience managing a team of in Customer Success and/or Sales
- Proven experience in managing, building and developing cross-functional teams with 10+ team members
- Experience in coaching a team on identifying expansion opportunities and mitigating churn
- Understanding of both high-touch and low-touch/self-serve Customer Success methods
- Excellent coaching, writing, discovery, and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to navigate between strategic business decisions and their quantitative implications
🎁 You get bonus points if…
- Demonstrated interest in online video and the creator economy
- Experience working with Pipedrive, Planhat or similar CRM software
- Experience working with Google Sheets
- Experience working with communication tools such as Outplay and/or Intercom
- Experience with video or website hosting
- Overall a kind and fun person 🙂
Benefits and Perks
✔️ Our commitment to you
- 💵 We will compensate you competitively.
- 🍎 Your growth is our growth! We’ll provide you with access to best-in-class training, workshops, and conferences to help you develop and succeed in your role.
- 👟 It’s a marathon, not a sprint. We make sure you have a clear growth plan to help you get to the next level at Uscreen.
- 🛸 100% Remote – Work from wherever your heart desires, as long as you have access to stable internet and a conducive workspace.
- 🌴 Our flexible PTO policy encourages every team member to take the time they need to unwind and recharge.
- 🧑🏻🍼 We also offer flexible parental leave.
- 🦺 Your home office should be ergonomic and inspirational to help you make some magic ✨. We’ll give you a generous WFH stipend to help you set one up.
- 🏢 And if WFH is not for you, we’re happy to pay for your coworking space.
- 🌞 We’re proud to offer personal development and mental wellness stipend.
- 🎳 🍻 We host virtual social events and company retreats filled with fun activities to ensure you feel part of the Uscreen family.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until March 31st, 2022 to apply.
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.