Remote Based Sr. Product Manager (Growth) Job Opening at Uscreen
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|May 31st, 2022||From 5,000 US$ - 7,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||SaaS, Growth, Product||4+|
🎥 What are we doing at Uscreen?
Uscreen is a hyper-growth (and profitable) bootstrapped product-led SaaS business revolutionizing the way that video-based entrepreneurs & creators monetize their content. We have grown from 30 to 120 employees over the last year — with the best yet to come!
Uscreen provides an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs to sell subscriptions, VOD, and live-streamed events on the web, through mobile apps, and via OTT (over-the-top) devices.
25,000+ video creators sell, market, manage, & grow their content business with Uscreen — and they generate tens-of-millions of dollars in revenue doing it! See some of our awesome customers here.
As a Sr. Product Manager (Growth), you will help our customers find success on our platform. Your work will drive core growth metrics across acquisition, virality, activation, expansion, and retention. Reporting to the CEO, you will sit at the intersection of product, data, and marketing in order to advocate for what is best for our users.
🚀 What you’ll do
- Develop growth strategies focused on improving user acquisition, virality, activation, retention, and revenue of our core video monetization platform
- Understand all product-led growth levers in the business and design new viral loops to expand our k-factor
- Lead cross-functional efforts with the Product, Engineering, Data, and Marketing teams to identify opportunities for growth experimentation
- Define and implement a growth experimentation framework designed for rapid iteration
- Capture insights from growth experiments successes and failures, and communicate them to the broader team
- Ship minimum-viable products that our customers love
🔥 Do you have what it takes?
- 4+ years of Growth and/or Product experience at a SaaS company
- Experience in the video space and/or the creator economy preferred
- Track record working cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, Data, and Engineering teams
- Result-oriented with a bias for action
- Excellent communications skills (including fluency in English)
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, collaborative startup environment
- Understanding of product methodologies (Customer Journey Mapping, Jobs-To-Be-Done, etc.).
Benefits and Perks
- Dream big
- Owner’s mentality
- Growth mindset
- Lead with empathy
- Push the pace
Our Commitment to You
- 💵 We know your worth and will compensate you competitively.
- 🍎 Your growth is our growth! We’ll provide you with access to best-in-class training, workshops, and conferences to help you develop and succeed in your role.
- 👟 It’s a marathon, not a sprint. We make sure you have a clear growth plan to help you get to the next level at Uscreen.
- 🛸 100% Remote – Work from wherever your heart desires, as long as you have access to stable internet and a conducive workspace.
- 🌴 Our flexible PTO policy encourages every team member to take the time they need to unwind and recharge.
- 🧑🏻🍼 We also offer flexible parental leave.
- 🦺 Your home office should be ergonomic and inspirational to help you make some magic ✨. We’ll give you a generous WFH stipend to help.
- 🏢 And if WFH is not for you, we’re happy to pay for your coworking space.
- 🌞 We’re proud to offer personal development and mental wellness stipend.
- 🎳 🍻 We host virtual social events and company retreats filled with fun activities to ensure you feel part of the Uscreen family.
✔️Are you interested in applying?
- Click the “Apply for this position” button
- Fill out the short form
- We will review the applications and email candidates who qualify to set up a first-round interview
Interested? Apply now!
You have until May 31st, 2022 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 27 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.