Remote Based Sr. Product Manager Job Opening at Uscreen
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|May 31st, 2022||From 5,000 US$ - 7,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
🎥 What are we doing at Uscreen?
Uscreen is a hyper-growth (and profitable) bootstrapped product-led SaaS business revolutionizing the way that video-based entrepreneurs & creators monetize their content. We have grown from 30 to 130 employees over the last year — with the best yet to come!
Uscreen provides an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs to sell subscriptions, VOD, and live-streamed events on the web, through mobile apps, and via OTT (over-the-top) devices.
25,000+ video creators sell, market, manage, & grow their content business with Uscreen — and they generate tens-of-millions of dollars in revenue doing it! See some of our awesome customers here.
As a Sr. Product Manager, you will identify customer needs, align products & features to business objectives, and define what success looks like. And then you will rally your pod around that vision to execute on the product roadmap that you have articulated.
🚀 What you’ll do
- Define product/platform strategy for your pod while delivering on a prioritized roadmap that addresses customer needs and drives revenue
- Conduct market research, quantitative analysis, and user research to assess opportunities and inform your product roadmap
- Own strategy, planning, go-to-market execution, and customer adoption of your products
- Establish and monitor success metrics for beta tests, product launches, and ongoing customer adoption over time
- Partner with the design team to deliver delightful UX/UI for our customers (and our customers’ customers)
- Build flexible and effective communication with all internal departments and stakeholders for the prompt implementation of new initiatives
- Ship minimum-viable products that our customers love
🔥 Do you have what it takes?
- 4+ years of Product experience at a SaaS company
- Experience in the video space and/or the creator economy preferred
- Track record working cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, Data, and Engineering teams
- Result-oriented with a bias for action
- Excellent communications skills (including fluency in English)
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, collaborative startup environment
- Understanding of product methodologies (Customer Journey Mapping, Jobs-To-Be-Done, etc.).
Benefits and Perks
- Dream big
- Owner’s mentality
- Growth mindset
- Lead with empathy
- Push the pace
Our Commitment to You
- 💵 We know your worth and will compensate you competitively.
- 🍎 Your growth is our growth! We’ll provide you with access to best-in-class training, workshops, and conferences to help you develop and succeed in your role.
- 👟 It’s a marathon, not a sprint. We make sure you have a clear growth plan to help you get to the next level at Uscreen.
- 🛸 100% Remote – Work from wherever your heart desires, as long as you have access to stable internet and a conducive workspace.
- 🌴 Our flexible PTO policy encourages every team member to take the time they need to unwind and recharge.
- 🧑🏻🍼 We also offer flexible parental leave.
- 🦺 Your home office should be ergonomic and inspirational to help you make some magic ✨. We’ll give you a generous WFH stipend to help.
- 🏢 And if WFH is not for you, we’re happy to pay for your coworking space.
- 🌞 We’re proud to offer personal development and mental wellness stipend.
- 🎳 🍻 We host virtual social events and company retreats filled with fun activities to ensure you feel part of the Uscreen family.
✔️Are you interested in applying?
- Click the “Apply for this position” button
- Fill out the short form
- We will review the applications and email candidates who qualify to set up a first-round interview
Interested? Apply now!
You have until May 31st, 2022 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 15 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.