Staff Writer in SelectSoftware Reviews
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|July 31st, 2021||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Part Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||SEO, Content marketing, writing, b2b||3+|
Where you can make an impact
- Help us educate our growing readership of 35,000 companies on the best HR software vendors out there
- Share best practices for buying and implementing software
- Become a recognized thought leader who helps shape the HR software landscape
- You have a strong writing and research background
- You most likely studied journalism, and have worked for a publication with high standards for quality and integrity
- You've written for a business audience with a professional tone
- You're generally curious, optimistic, but discerning
- You understand how software is used in a business setting, and the challenges presented to our audience in finding and buying the right solutions
- You understand how to write for SEO
- You're detail and deadline oriented
- You want to work at an early stage startup • You enjoy working remotely in a results oriented environment with very few meetings
Interested? Apply now!
You have until July 31st, 2021 to apply.
Please take a look at our careers page to get a feel for our company, and then submit your application to phil (at) selectsoftwarereviews (dot) com.
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.