Startup Architect in nfinitiv Venture Capital
Job Published on: February 9th, 2021
Job closing date: February 15th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Continent(s): Asia, Europe, Oceania
Years of Experience: 3+nfinitiv is an investment firm based out of Luxembourg spanning a global presence. (https://nfinitiv.com/) as part of our service, we have created a pitch deck department which is called “Pitch Deck Analysis”. We’ve built a service that Startups love, and invested in brand, marketing, and content to support our sales process. Now we’re looking for people who want to join us and help build a world-class sales organization. We have seen a huge demand for our “Pitch Deck Analysis” and we want to form a highly energetic sales team from lead generating, cold/warm-calling to sell our service packages. This will be a mere stepping stone for the right candidate to develop a long-term career within a very dynamic business.
What is Pitch Deck Analysis?At Pitch Deck Analysis, we have built a team of fourteen industry experts who have demonstrated outstanding skills in the startup sector. When it comes to pitch deck analysis, we pride ourselves on our understanding of what VCs expect and demand, as our team is made up of advisors, seed Investors, and VC’s. We are seeking to recruit 3 (three) talented, energetic, and dynamic Jr. Sales Executives to join our team (100% Remote work). This frontline role will provide the successful candidates with the opportunity to join a business with a corporate size appetite for further growth.
Key responsibilities:The sales role requires an enthusiastic and highly energetic person with a willingness to learn, a person who can work well within a team environment.
- Research and make calls to prospective clients using leads and cold call lists to generate appointments for sales representatives.
- Telephone and email prospecting
- Appointment scheduling
- Qualifying and processing marketing leads
- Provide detailed information and answers to queries to outbound and inbound calls
- Perform data entry into our CRM
- Generating reports of key findings
- Creative methods to translate potential customers
- Social Media/Forum Marketing – drive business through Facebook and other channels
- Supporting the Account Managers, Marketing and Sales Director
- Resolve any customer concerns & attend to inquiries, provide a high standard of service
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Previous experiences are highly regarded.
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team.
- Great follow-up skills combined with attention to detail.
- Strong sales skills.
- High level of energy and enthusiasm.
- A drive to help improve our business with an open attitude and a want to learn.
- An interest in the startup world and/or investments would be preferred.
- You have will have an interview with our Hiring Team.
- We will set KPIs once you're on-board.
- After 60-90 days we are planning to offer 2-3 people a full-time role.
- You will get a freelance contract at the beginning
Benefits and Perks
- 100% remote.
- Commission based. Please be aware before you apply.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.