Startup Competition Global Coordinator in Seedstars
Salary Range: Between 3,000 and 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: December 11th, 2018
- Hiring and managing the team to execute the local events across 5 continents
- Monitoring the KPIs related to the events, identifying the key challenges the teams are facing and coming up with actionable solutions
- Providing advice and support to the teams on a continuous basis
- Suggesting improvements to the event execution, to make sure the events are of best possible quality
- You have strong operations and logistics experience, ideally in the conference, hospitality or co-working industry
- You are detail oriented and self-driven
- You are action oriented, and can provide immediate support to your team when required
- You have a people person, ideally with previous management experience
- You are flexible, with international exposure - This job only makes sense for someone who is passionate about traveling and excited to go somewhere completely new, often on very little notice & with a couch surfer attitude
- We are on on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets
- You get many growth opportunities and responsibilities early on. It’s one of the perks of a fast growing international company.
- You work in an entrepreneurial culture where you’re surrounded by an amazing and diverse team.
- We strive by giving autonomy and flexibility to our teams. We have a flat hierarchy and a strong belief that responsible people should have the freedom to their work when and how they want.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.