Supply Chain Manager in Vimerson Health
Job Published on: March 4th, 2020
Job closing date: March 31st, 2020
Who You Are:
- You are a passionate professional, highly focused and driven to get the best results.
- You are a natural leader, you are confident in your dealings while representing Vimerson Health, maintaining a professional approach, and you also take pleasure in the negotiating and renegotiating process.
- You are able to lead your team exceptionally, empowering them to be the best they can be.
- You have a growth mindset, are responsible, accountable, very open to feedback, data-driven, and you can achieve multiple goals within deadlines in a calm and collective manner.
- You are dedicated, you are a great team player, but most importantly, you put happiness and fulfillment first, proactively seeking your ideal life/work harmony.
- Build, lead and develop the Supply Chain Team: a Team of A-Players highly committed to achieve company’s goals;
- Oversee and manage the Company's Supply Chain and Logistics strategy and operations in order to maximize the process efficiency, productivity, sales, and profitability;
- Maintain a friendly and professional relationship with current and new suppliers while promoting company initiatives and values (quality first);
- Research partner suppliers and seek to negotiate best-price contracts;
- Actively seek to improve all aspects of the supply chain by streamlining steps and locating the best prices for inventory;
- Seek to improve all aspects of the Supply Chain department by reviewing current
- methodology and processes;
- Create and organize the Team goals and record KPIs on a regular basis;
- Create effective tools to manage inventory;
- Maintain healthy stock, organize and oversee inventory by keeping a detailed database of available inventory and expected order points;
- Plan and implement Supply Chain optimization projects;
- Research and seek out the most cost-efficient shipment procedures and methods.
- Experienced in leading, building and developing a highly performing Supply Chain Team;
- Experienced, skilled and confident in managing and improving Supply Chain data, information and processes;
- Passionate about negotiations with a high level of experience and skills;
- Exceptional ability to conceptualize large-picture projects and foresee challenges and needs to be addressed;
- Top-level understanding of all aspects of supply chain processes;
- Ability to research companies and determine the best vendors to reach out to for various projects;
- Previous experience as a Supply Chain Manager is a must;
- Experience working in and maintaining databases using Microsoft Excel and others relevant to company processes.
- A full-time remote job which means the FREEDOM of working from any place in the world;
- Flexibility of working hours (work according to your rhythm);
- Outstanding learning opportunities in a company that achieved amazing results in e-commerce in less than 5 years;
- Unlimited possibilities for personal and professional growth;
- A dedicated Happiness Manager within the team to take care of your happiness at work and ensure a healthy work/life harmony;
- 20 PTO days to use for personal needs during the year;
- Free Vimerson merchandise;
- An unlimited supply of Vimerson Health Supplements, for your own personal consumption;
- Charity Match: The company will match any donations that you personally make to your charity of heart. We want to support each Team Member’s cause to make the world a better place.
Wish to know more about who we are and what our Values are? Then keep reading!We have a culture within our team that we live by every day, not because it is a requirement, but because we genuinely strive for each member of our team to be happy and fulfilled with their tasks and their work. We are responsible for each other’s happiness by treating each other with real care and respect, and we take these principles into every aspect of our work. * We WOW each other because WE CARE. Customers are our biggest assets, both internal and external. We treat each other with love, patience, and respect like we treat our family. We do this by attentively listening and taking care of what is needed. Doing the right thing is always the right thing. This can translate into asking ourselves: What can I do to make this person amazingly happy right now? * We are Honest, Transparent and Open. We hear the Truth and we speak the Truth with ourselves and with each other. We do this with radical transparency and radical candor because we care about ourselves and about each other. * We are always Learning, Growing and Innovating. We embrace failures because we turn them into useful lessons. This is how we learn and grow. Every team member is in charge of innovating. This means doing things better, not accepting things as they are because that is the way we have been doing things. * We are One Team. We work together as the best teams of professional athletes do. We help and support each other. Our Work Ethic is impeccable, we work smartly and we always look to win as a Team. We communicate, share ideas and best practices to collaborate even better. We are not an average Company, our Products are not average, our Service is not average, and our Team Members are not average. We are A Players creating a synergy that gives life to an Incredible Team. We bring each other higher. * We are Accountable. We are liable because we are responsible. We always reflect on the lessons we take out of each situation. Whenever we experience a failure, we ask ourselves: What happened? What was it that turned out in a way I did not desire? How can I avoid this in the future? This is how we learn. We ask ourselves these questions and share our knowledge with our Team and we take action. Sounds like you? Welcome to our Amazing Team!
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Business Management & Sales
|Sales Development Representative||March 24th, 2020|
|Ambassadors||February 24th, 2020|
|Native Spanish Proofreaders and Editors (Casino / Sports Betting)||February 20th, 2020|