Support Agent in ElixirNode
Job Published on: October 27th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
- Not currently staff or partner of another host
- Communicative Personality, Friendly to others and willing to help
- Maturity & Activeness
- You will be interviewed verbally if we are interested in you.
- If accepted, you will need to provide gov ID. You will also need to sign NDA in the future.
- 15+ years of age
- Previous experience with Pterodactyl, Minecraft (server, plugins), basic Linux & cPanel
- Able to diagnose issues
- Ability to be consistently active, multitasking on tickets
- Ability to handle stressful situations and generally deal with stress
- System Administration experience
- Server Owner in the past or current
- A client of ElixirNode currently
- Know more than one language
- Previous experience with host
Notice:You are required to provide government identification in order to start getting access to tickets. Signing an NDA in the future is also a possibility depending on multiple circumstances.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Customer Support
|Coordinator||November 24th, 2020|
|Go-to Market Support (Virtual Internship) - North America||November 12th, 2020|
|Go-to Market Support (Virtual Internship) - APAC||November 12th, 2020|