Talent Acquisition Lead in Seedstars
Job Published on: February 14th, 2019
ABOUT SEEDSTARSSeedstars is a global organization with headquarter in Switzerland and a presence in 70+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs. We have our own hubs in 10+ countries across the globe, over 100 team members, and we have a network of over 70000+ entrepreneurs, investors and mentors in our community.
ABOUT THE JOBYou will have full autonomy to build and manage all aspects of our recruitment process and help our teams across the globe to predict and fill their hiring needs. You will be working closely with our head of people operations and the management team. At the moment, we are recruiting 30 people in 12 countries and remote, and we are expected to grow the number of available positions in the future. This role can be done from one of our hubs in the world (see full list HERE), from Porto, or remote.
- You will manage all aspects of our recruitment such as:
- Work with the team leads to identify and forecast hiring needs
- Prepare job descriptions and publish on our platform
- Promote the job description and source candidates
- Manage our ATS, the candidate experience and be the main point of contact for anything recruiting related
- Run and track experiments to learn what channels work best for each location
- Run or organise interviews
- Propose assessment methods
- Proactively headhunt for talents and build relationships for future key roles
- You will develop a network of domain experts to support recruitment and selection
- You will coach and train the hiring managers to improve their recruiting skills
- You will coordinate our employer branding efforts, in collaboration with the marketing team
- You have minimum 2-3 years of experience in recruitment, people ops or HR
- You are passionate about our mission and excited about the challenge of finding and bringing on board talented entrepreneurial people in emerging markets
- You have been exposed to different steps of the recruitment process
- You have a strong belief in getting things done - We are nomads traveling around the world so it is important to have drive, ownership and execution. Working in remote with an international team, you have to be comfortable working alone and capable to prioritize and make things happen
WHY OUR EMPLOYEES LOVE WORKING WITH US
- We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets
- You get many growth opportunities and responsibilities early on. It’s one of the perks of a fast growing international company
- You work in an entrepreneurial culture where you’re surrounded by a young and diverse team
- We strive by giving autonomy and flexibility to our teams. We have a flat hierarchy and a strong belief that responsible people should have the freedom to their work when and how they wantWe are an equal opportunity employer and since we have more than 30 nationalities represented in our company, we truly value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.