Talent Acquisition Manager in GreenTomato
Job Published on: October 26th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
GreenTomatoMedia is a WebMarketing Performance Company based in Chiang Mai, a small paradise in the north of Thailand (elected second best city in Asia). The main activities of GreenTomatoMedia can be broken-down as follows :
- Website publishing
- Mobile application
- Kindle publishing
Job descriptionTo contribute to our development, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager who will work on the recruitment of various profiles for all our activities (Project Manager, Mobile & Games Market Specialists, Integrators, Writers, Developers, SEO Specialists etc).
Your Missions (to be fine-tuned with the candidate) :
- Define, Collect and Analyze recruitment needs in relation to the top management (CEO, DG).
- Contribute to the sourcing strategy (recruitment website, social networks, Linkedin Recruiter, etc.).
- Select and qualify applications via Visio (Skype, Zoom etc)
- Conducting recruitment interviews and preparing summaries for internal managers.
- Optimizing the recruitment process by implementing an efficient and qualitative workflow
- Identify the best tools on the market for human resources management
- Ensure the follow-up and Optimization of the integration of new employees
- Define and monitor recruitment indicators
- Participate with the team in place in the employer communication strategy and its deployment on the various digital media.
- Supporting employees throughout their life within the company by anticipating their needs and developing monitoring tools adapted to a rapidly changing context.
Interests of the Position
- You will manage - with a lot of autonomy - the recruitment of talent for GTM and will be integrated into a team of passionate, young and dynamic digital specialists.
- You will discover the latest techniques at the cutting edge of SEO, mobile applications, web publishing and e-commerce while developing your own field of expertise (Talent acquisition & Human Resources).
- You will occupy a central position within the company which will lead you to discover new playgrounds in order to source and recruit the best talent in the sector.
You are curious, independent and organized, but also dynamic, creative, energetic, energetic and you like to get involved in your projects.
As a recruitment specialist, you are also empathetic, cheerful and the well-being of the employees is as important to you as their productivity. You are passionate about human resources and the acquisition of talent, and you know the best ways and tools to achieve your goals...
An interest in the digital world would obviously be a plus. You are fluent in English and write intelligibly in the language of Shakespeare. You are looking for an environment that is conducive to your professional and personal development.
- Position to be filled as soon as possible
- Salary to be discussed regarding Candidate’s experience and profile
- Remote possible.
Interested? Apply now!
Please send your application (Resume+Cover Letter) at the following address : F70104E2CC@jobs.workablemail.com
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.