Tax Analyst in Rock Content
Job Published on: October 23rd, 2020
Job closing date: November 4th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Central or South America - Brazil
- Analyze and review incoming and outgoing invoices as well as ensuring the correct calculation, accounting and collection of taxes in accordance with current legislation;
- Validation of direct, indirect and withheld taxes;
- Contribute to the management of Federal, State and Municipal obligations;
- Analyze, communicate and implement technical notes related to Electronic Invoice;
- Account reconciliation;
- Support in external audits;
- Control and maintenance of Negative Certificates in all its domains;
- Improvement of ERP, controls, procedures and corrective actions;
- Maintenance and management of the respective tax documents;
- Collaborate in the preparation of Rock Content's Financial Statements;
- Acting in the preparation of financial and management reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting Sciences;
- Solid experience in accounting;
- Experience in preparing Financial Statements;
- Experience in indirect taxes;
- Knowledge using ERP;
- Advanced English skills;
- Advanced knowledge in Excel / Google Sheets.
- Analytical skills;
- Organization: structures ideas, tasks and processes within a logic, in addition to keeping the environment and information organized in order to optimize time and resources;
- Hands-on: Person with pro activity and who is “hands on”, who is ready for all challenges and faces them head on;
- Attentive to details;
- Good communication skills;
- Capacity to work well in a team and with a range of diverse people;
- Ability to manage work demands effectively and in an organized manner;
- Postgraduate in the area of Finance;
- Experience in Big-four.
- Flexible hours;
- Health insurance;
- Dental insurance;
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.