Remote Based Team Lead, Apps (OTT) Job Opening at Uscreen
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|March 31st, 2022||From 5,000 US$ - 7,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|North america, Central or South America||Customer Service, SaaS, Teamwork||3+|
Location: Remote — Americas
🎥 What are we doing at Uscreen?
Uscreen is a hyper-growth (and profitable) bootstrapped product-led SaaS business revolutionizing the way that video-based entrepreneurs & creators monetize their content. We have grown from 30 to 120 employees over the last year — with the best yet to come!
Uscreen provides an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs to sell subscriptions, VOD, and live-streamed events on the web, through mobile apps, and via OTT (over-the-top) devices.
11,000+ video creators sell, market, manage, & grow their content business with Uscreen — and they generate tens-of-millions of dollars in revenue doing it! See some of our awesome customers here.
As the Team Lead, Apps (OTT), you will lead a global team of App Specialists in launching and supporting beautiful mobile & TV apps. You will work with our largest customers & brands to deliver amazing experiences for our 8.5+ million end-users. And you’ll partner closely with the Customer Success, Support, and Engineering teams to ensure we solve interesting and complex problems.
🚀 What you’ll do
- Lead, train, and mentor a group of 5+ global App Specialists with varying skill levels
- Be an expert on our apps, app limitations, and app workarounds
- Ensure all App Publishing / Go Live deadlines are met
- Provide weekly feedback sessions to each member of the App Team and weekly reporting sessions to the Head of Customer Support
- Conduct weekly Quality Assurance reviews on App Team ticketing responses
- Enable the App team to meet or exceed KPIs through various duties, including keeping up with all new developments on the apps, clarification on underlying logic, and promptly documenting this in our internal ‘knowledge base’
- Own the App Team internal ‘knowledge base’ and ensure technical changes are promptly reflected in external-facing ‘help guides’
- Address escalations in the ticketing queue
- Perform other duties as delegated by the Head of Customer Support
🔥 Do you have what it takes?
- Working hours, Monday through Friday 8am-4pm Eastern Time with ability to conduct team meetings outside of these hours to accommodate team members located across the world. Ideal location: Americas
- 3+ years experience leading a fully distributed remote team of Support or Customer Success representatives.
- Proven experience in managing, building, and developing cross-functional teams with 5+ team members
- Experience in coaching a team on identifying opportunities for procedural or operational improvement to increase efficiency and efficacy
- 2+ years of related experience and knowledge of high-touch clientele support needs
- Proven ability to lead with excellent communication skills
- Strong ability to execute and proactively report on progress
🎁 You get bonus points if…
- Demonstrated interest in the SaaS, online video, and influencer industries
- A growth mindset and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to excel and achieve
- Experience with online video or website hosting
- Experience with Intercom & ClickUp
- Overall a kind and fun person 🙂
Benefits and Perks
✔️ Our commitment to you
- 💵 We will compensate you competitively.
- 🍎 Your growth is our growth! We’ll provide you with access to best-in-class training, workshops, and conferences to help you develop and succeed in your role.
- 👟 It’s a marathon, not a sprint. We make sure you have a clear growth plan to help you get to the next level at Uscreen.
- 🛸 100% Remote – Work from wherever your heart desires, as long as you have access to stable internet and a conducive workspace.
- 🌴 Our flexible PTO policy encourages every team member to take the time they need to unwind and recharge.
- 🧑🏻🍼 We also offer flexible parental leave.
- 🦺 Your home office should be ergonomic and inspirational to help you make some magic ✨. We’ll give you a generous WFH stipend to help you set one up.
- 🏢 And if WFH is not for you, we’re happy to pay for your coworking space.
- 🌞 We’re proud to offer personal development and mental wellness stipend.
- 🎳 🍻 We host virtual social events and company retreats filled with fun activities to ensure you feel part of the Uscreen family.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until March 31st, 2022 to apply.
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.