Technical/Automation QA Engineer in Scopic Software
Job Published on: May 30th, 2019
About ScopicAt Scopic, we believe great developers can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise. Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, here at Scopic you won’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Your work will make a difference. Scopic Software is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software products for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- Good English reading, writing and spoken skills;
- 2+ years working experience in software QA;
- Experience with automated testing (e.g., Selenium Webdriver);
- Experience with API testing;
- Experience with performance and stress testing (e.g., JMeter);
- Experience with functional and regression testing;
- Some experience with Java and MSSQL for writing test scripts;
- Working experience with JIRA, Confluence, & Stash;
- Working experience with Linux;
- Git experience;
- Analytical and attention to detail skills;
- Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home;
- Good home computer and internet connection.
- This is a full-time position.
- Salary: $14 – $19 USD/hour depending on skills and experience.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Interested? Apply here!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.