Technical Content Writer in Runecast
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|August 15th, 2021||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Europe||English, Technical Writing, IT environments||4+|
Hello, we are Runecast.Our Runecast Analyzer is used for mission-critical IT operations from deep sea to space. It catches configuration or security compliance errors in virtualized data centers before they lead to service disruptions or breaches. We are also performing Data Science research on ML and NLP for context-based free text processing to make this process even smarter. We’re a team of entrepreneur-minded professionals from more than 15 countries – but united, with most of us in our largest operations center in Brno, Czech Republic. Our skills have convinced companies like Verizon, Scania, Fujisoft, the German Aerospace Center (DLR), Erste Bank, Avast, University of St Andrews and many other enterprises (and SMBs) to trust our solution to protect their data centers.
We are looking for an outstanding Technical Content Writer to join our teamWe are a small company with a flat hierarchy, so everyone has direct access to the CTO, CEO, and other company founders. We work in self-organized, agile teams where everyone can share ideas and influence how things get done. Our team consists of trailblazers from a variety of industry backgrounds, who love to ‘growth hack’ new ideas and try to balance both data and experience to ‘cut through the noise’ and spread the word about Runecast. You will be responsible for representing Runecast by writing authoritative, creative technical content relating to Runecast Analyzer and its capabilities to ensure stability, uptime, and security compliance in mission-critical IT environments. This content can include blog articles, white papers, how-to guides, ebooks, and more – to enable a clear message of technical value that will resonate with our customers and prospects and, ultimately, further enable our business growth.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Communicate with subject matter experts (SMEs), our Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Manager, and internal teams to ensure that specialized topics (as part of our content strategy) are regularly covered in creative ways.
- Compose technical materials relating to instructions, guidelines, how-to articles, infographics, presentation slides, white papers, ebooks, videos, etc. for Runecast Analyzer prospects and customers alike, with material organized according to set standards (and those you help to establish) regarding terminology, logic, clarity, style, and brevity.
- Develop new ideas for optimizing internal content and workflows, especially in the areas of efficiency and QA (you can ‘own’ this process).
- Review, copy edit, or provide guidance to enhance content developed by other members of the team.
- Act as project leader in all phases of project execution and implementation, to ensure that all related objectives are fulfilled for each project.
Your skills and experience:
- 4-5 years of experience with technical writing (but we are not hung up on numbers here, show us what you can do!).
- A strong understanding of real-world IT environments and the pain points that can be encountered in such environments.
- Ability to envision big picture industry trends/transitions and understand what that means for business strategy and acumen (for both Runecast and our customers).
- Proficient English-language communication skills, with proven expertise in the area of technical writing.
- Active listener, who can give full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made and asking clarification as needed.
- Ability to quickly develop expertise about the core technologies covered by Runecast Analyzer (currently AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, and the VMware product suite), their pain points, and which competitive solutions are available for each.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines, while maintaining accuracy and quality in communications.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, with an eye for detail.
- A motivated self-starter, with the ability to work autonomously.
We encourage you to apply:Runecast is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic.
Benefits and Perks
What we offer:
- Friendly people and great co-founders. People are often mentioned as one of the reasons why we love working at Runecast. Everyone is very friendly, and there is nothing easier than getting in touch with one of the co-founders, as they work among us.
- International team. We are a truly international team. We have our main office in Brno, where you will meet with people from nine different countries. Many people are also distributed over several European countries – from Bulgaria to the UK. Furthermore, we have people working with us from the USA and APAC region, where we are also growing.
- Being part of a growing company, where things feel like a startup. We are not big on a ten-step process just to get approval for one tiny change. We are all working together and we value input from everyone.
- Flexible working hours. We don’t care about clocking in and out at specific times. Some of us prefer to work early in the morning, others start later in the day.
- Join us in our Brno office or work from home. We do have an office in Brno, although many of us are working from home at the moment. We also have people working remotely from all over the world.
- Paid therapy sessions. Mental health is paramount. Speak to a therapist whenever you need to, Runecast will contribute to the sessions.
- Further education and certifications. We’ll pay for certifications and courses that will help you to get better.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until August 15th, 2021 to apply.
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.