Technical Document Writer – WPMU DEV in Incsub, LLC
Salary Range: Between 1,000 and 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: March 12th, 2021
Job closing date: April 22nd, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Important skills: Technical Writing, WordPress, Written English
Years of Experience: 4+We are looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality WordPress documents that contribute to WPMU DEV products' overall success. You will join an outgoing and expanding team of talented tech writers who work collaboratively with all company areas to make our products easier to use. The person we’re searching for will have intimate knowledge of WordPress and experience using a broad range of plugins and themes. Knowledge of our products and services is definitely a bonus, but not essential. We’re also keen to hear from people who are crafting plugins or tinkering with their code.
What does a technical document writer do?Technical writers are skilled wordsmiths that develop product manuals, website help sections, how-to guides, journal articles, and other documents that break down technical information with ease and accuracy. The ability to compose clear written instructions is imperative! Your mission? To make processes easy to understand and products a breeze to use. Whether you gained these skills academically or are self-taught – we would love to hear from you.
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation.
- Ability to create high-quality documentation in perfect, clear and engaging English that’s super easy to read and understand.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable using text and images.
- Strong working knowledge of WordPress.
- Someone that wants, and can commit to, a 40-hour workweek.
Benefits and Perks
WHY SHOULD I APPLY?
- Very attractive working conditions as part of an amazing team
- Up to 35 days paid leave per year
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences
- Long service leave with a whopping 3 months off; and it’s all paid
- Up to 2 months’ payroll bonus based on company growth
- Technology budget every three years
- Yearly productivity budget. Buy a new chair or desk, take yourself to WordCamps and develop professionally, grab a gym membership to keep
- you in good health or anything that helps you be you!
Interested? Apply now!
You have until April 22nd, 2021 to apply!
Head over to our career site and get your application here.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.