Technical PPC Manager in Omnipresent
Salary Range: Between 3,000 and 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: March 3rd, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Important skills: Google Analytics, Hubspot, Paid channel, SALESFORCE, seo
Years of Experience: 5+
Why?We are one of the fastest-growing companies providing an awesome revolutionary global service. Now we want to scale our marketing and test new channels to see how much further we can scale our business!
What?You will be leading demand generation in our marketing team which means you will help shape our marketing strategies and processes from the ground up! You will be working in a team of five marketers, reporting to the Head of Marketing and Partnerships.
Who?You are an analytical, creative and intellectually curious thinker with a passion for data driven insights. You are methodical with attention to detail and numbers.
About OmnipresentRemote work is one of the great equalisers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live. Yet, at a time when remote work is exploding, most companies are finding it too complex, costly and time consuming to employ workers internationally. At Omnipresent, we’re cutting this complexity and providing our clients, and their remote workers, with a simplified, cost effective and legally compliant employment experience. With a network of legal entities across the world, coupled with an automation-focused tech platform, we’re building the premier global employment-as-a-service offering on the market.
Your roleYou will be leading performance marketing and inbound lead gen through international ad networks and platforms from print, PPC to social including but not limited to Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter and others as well as overseeing email marketing. You should drive new strategies and ideas to test and scale the marketing function. You will be tasked with handling large campaigns and budgets, conducting optimisation and A/B testing, designing and reporting on key results and metrics as well as managing contractors, copywriters and creatives. We are a fast growing startup which means plenty of opportunities for personal growth and career progression.
- Lead organic and paid channel strategies across Google, Linkedin, Bing and Facebook as well as other social media channels
- Create and design ads for display, search and remarketing
- Create and write effective ad copy
- Researching and validating target audiences and segmentations
- Launch, manage analyze, report campaign performance and provide weekly reports
- Lead marketing sprints and create weekly reports on key success metrics
- Ideate and test ideas for new marketing campaigns, content and channels
- Create and manage reports across Google Analytics, Search Console, Data Studio, BigQuery, Google Ads, Hotjar and others
- Identify optimization opportunities, implement testing, and adjust programs to maximise value
- Help drive the creation of effective assets by working with our lead designer
- Work with go to market, sales teams and other stakeholders to create new demand opportunities
- 5+ years of digital marketing and demand generation execution experience, with specific focus on planning and managing B2B or B2C marketing campaigns
- An excellent understanding of Ads platforms like Google, Linkedin, Twitter and other Display channels
- Experience with product and email marketing campaigns using platforms like Autopilot, Sendgrid, Mailchimp or others
- Results oriented strategist with the passion and ability to dramatically grow business results
- Strong understanding of the entire email marketing journey at a strategic and technical level
- Highly organized, innovative marketer with impeccable attention to detail, deadline driven and curious
- Experience managing a marketing team
- Experience using Hubspot
- Technical SEO experience
- Familiarity with creative design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Invision, Photoshop and others
- Great writing skills
- Localisation experience
- Multiple languages
- Development experience
- Innovator and ideas machine
Benefits and Perks
What’s in it for you (apart from the most fun and challenging ride of your life!)
- Shared ownership – Being a part of our journey means you will own a piece of Omnipresent
- Annual vacation entitlement: 33 days including local holidays – although we’re not too prescriptive!
- Equipment and infrastructure: We give you a budget for all the equipment you need to work effectively wherever you are
- Company retreats: We are planning biannual company-wide retreats post COVID, and well as socials and other team building activities
- Flexible working – Work from anywhere in the world – We don’t care where or when you work as long as the job gets done. We are genuinely as flexible as the work allows
- We believe remote working is a great equaliser and we practice what we preach. Inclusivity is fundamental to our mission and we are committed to conscious inclusion.
- We believe in the potential of everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.