Technical SEO Manager in Condé Nast
Salary Range: From 5,000 US$ - 7,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: February 20th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): United States of America (USA)
Important skills: Python, Google Analytics, SQL, technical seo
Years of Experience: 3+
Our SEO team works closely with our editorial, audience development, and analytics groups to figure out ways to acquire new users from search and to ensure the highest level of discoverability for content across digital platforms. In this role, your work will make a huge impact on many Condé Nast’s sites throughout the company.
We are looking for a Technical SEO Manager to join the SEO team in New York or London. This role will report to the Global Director of Technical SEO and will collaborate closely with department stakeholders across all US and international brands and technology/product teams.
- Work closely with technology/product and dev teams to provide on-page technical SEO optimization recommendations
- Manage technical SEO and run frequent audits of the sites, identify problems and growth opportunities, and monitor the success of new strategies
- As a domain expert for technical search performance, weigh impact against effort to help prioritize the most valuable work
- Monitoring the SEO health of all brands using data from Web Logs, GSC, Google Analytics, etc
- Assist with the management of Technical SEO for site migrations
- Writing detailed bug stories, supporting documentation, and collaborating with other teams to get these fixes prioritized
- Perform SEO audits of new product launches to ensure SEO best practices
- Monitor Google Search Console to identify problems and ensure technical compliance
- Work closely with analytics team to monitor traffic following algorithm updates and new launches
- Monitor industry trends and changes in Technical SEO to help identify new opportunities for the company.
- Collaborating with internal teams to educate on technical SEO best practice to reduce recurring errors and ensuring SEO is always top of the list for these teams
- Assist with our front-end website management and SEO efforts
- Aid in the development of internal SEO tools and technical SEO processes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ experience in digital marketing with SEO as the primary function
- Advanced understanding of SEO strategies, and technical obstacles that would hinder search engine bot crawling and indexing and SEO editorial best practices
- Ability to translate between technical and non-technical partners and stakeholders, and helping to weigh the impact of technical SEO work on UX
- Experience working on enterprise-level sites, including e-commerce and international sites
- Must provide work samples or case studies of successful execution of technical SEO tactics and/or other digital marketing initiatives that have led to increases in website traffic
- Seasoned multi-tasker who can deliver under tight deadlines and fast pace
- Strong experience with third-party enterprise SEO tools and Google Analytics web metrics preferred
- International SEO a plus
- Experience analyzing server logs
- A collaborative & proactive team player
- Basic knowledge of SQL and Python
What happens next?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below, and we will review your application as soon as possible. You can update your resume or upload a cover letter at any time by accessing your candidate profile.
Condé Nast is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.