Technical SEO Manager in Swappa
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|None||From 5,000 US$ - 7,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
- Collaboratively work with marketing, business development and development teams to build, execute and optimize organic search strategies that further our position in a crowded industry
- Define, execute and champion a strategic and comprehensive organic roadmap as part of our integrated marketing plan. And be ready to pivot, iterate and collaborate on this plan
- Regularly perform site audits and SERP analysis to optimize our position and rankings across multiple categories, identifying opportunities for improvement (both as a signal to Google and users)
- Analyze and identify keyword opportunities and work with content and PR teams
- Routinely collaborate on CRO and Google/Bing shopping efforts to aid organic and the user experience, persuading with data, not fluff or general sweeping statements
- Develop well-thought-out theories on how we’re performing and how to improve. Be able to articulate SEO technical requirements, functional specifications and establish organic standards for site health and performance
- Constantly report on progress and challenges for multiple product categories and present actionable recommendations based on what you see in the SERP, analytics, and competition
- You have vast technical SEO experience on large, e-commerce sites and have demonstrated organic growth due to your recommendations (canonicalization, metadata, sitemaps, pagination, site speeds are just the start)
- Deep level of expertise with Screaming Frog, SEMRush (or similar tools), Search Console, Google Analytics and Webmaster tools
- Advanced Excel and Data Studio skills (pivots, look up and even regex are all part of your normal daily routine)
- Experience and ability to research and make actionable and data-informed recommendations based on your findings. We have a world-class development team that can implement but we’ll need you to be able to speak the language to get things done
- You like to execute, test, iterate and are not just about “big ideas” and “strategy”. If you’ve lived through a core algorithm update, you understand it’s not just about content updates and SEO basics anymore
- You are insanely curious and are always trying to improve your craft. You relish the opportunity to educate from article shares to hands-on learning. For you, SEO is both an art and science — speaking in plain-speak and helping people understand search engines is part of the game but there’s more to winning the hearts and minds of internal stakeholders
Interested? Apply now!
Let us know if you think you can help. We’d love to chat with you. Apply starting with this simple form.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.