Technical SEO Specialist in Evoluted
Job Published on: January 22nd, 2021
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): United Kingdom (UK)
Years of Experience: 2+
- Working closely with clients in order to create a strategy that is designed to have a positive impact on their organisation’s key performance indicators.
- Conducting thorough technical audits in order to identify issues impacting a site’s performance and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Undertaking in-depth keyword research, keyword mapping and search intent research to inform client strategies.
- Providing technical SEO assistance to the in-house development team covering areas such as site architecture, indexing and crawling.
- Assist with new business acquisition through development of high impact audits for prospective clients.
- Conducting link audits to identify potential weaknesses and opportunities and to gain an understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Building strong relationships with clients where you are their key point of communication.
- Creating reports that provide clients with meaningful insights that are clearly explained in terms that relate to their organisation’s KPIs.
- Contributing to Evoluted’s marketing initiatives and helping to organise Sheffield DM.
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of technical SEO best practice, sharing knowledge across the team where applicable.
REQUIREMENTSThe ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in technical SEO working across multiple clients or sites at an agency or in-house
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Superb organisation and time-management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to research and understand varying markets, products and services.
- A passion for digital marketing
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salaries – We’re committed to offering great salaries which reflect our teams great work, including transparent annual reviews and progression opportunities.
- Profit Share Scheme – Alongside great salaries and progression
- Flexible working – Work from anywhere in the UK, at our Sheffield HQ, or do a bit of both!
- Personal development – We care deeply about career development, offering training opportunities, support to work on your own side-projects, our own library of the latest and greatest reads, and more.
- Build your brand – Get a push through social media, opportunity to talk at our own event (Sheffield DM) and via our growing network to make your mark on the industry.
- Discover new passions – Learn about other marketing disciplines, project management, sales, development, operations and more by being part of a diverse, interconnected digital agency.
- Annual leave – We offer 25 days annual leave plus all UK public holidays.
- We’re a social team – From catered lunches and post-work trips to the pub, to board game nights and our annual Big Fat Evoluted Quiz, there’s plenty of time to get social as well as work once the world gets back to normal!
Interested? Apply now!
Apply via the Evoluted website here or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and to discuss the role
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.