Technical SEO Specialist in Pandable
Job Published on: September 18th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: EuropePandable is a young but experienced SEO Agency with a remote team spanning across the globe. We’re ambitious and fast-growing, and our clients range from exciting early stage startups to global companies, predominantly in finance and tech. We have big growth plans and are looking for a proactive Technical SEO Specialist to help deliver outstanding results for client campaigns. The role is both exciting and challenging: you will be given autonomy and responsibility, whilst being fully supported.
- Lead and deliver on comprehensive Technical SEO roadmaps for clients
- Be the key point of contact in the team for technical projects
- Work alongside client teams including product owners, developers and other stakeholders
- Audit and monitor client websites, crawl data and server logs to identify issues
- Drive forward a test-and-learn approach to on-site optimisation
Day to day activities
- Site auditing: Identifying key opportunities to improve the search performance of client websites
- Site monitoring: Keep a close eye on technical factors that might impact search performance, such as site speed, crawl and indexing issues.
- Technical projects: Consult on potential search risks and benefits for major upcoming and ongoing client projects, such as site migrations, international targeting, and redesigns.
- Search education: Create and deliver training sessions as needed to inform and up-skill the wider team and our clients.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
- Experience with site migrations
- Understanding of the latest algorithm updates
- Confident communicating with technical and non-technical teams
- Advanced Excel/Google Sheets skills
- Proficient in identifying and solving complex technical SEO issues
- Desirable: experience using Python
- A logical thinker
- Hard working and eager to learn
- Ambitious and keen to progress
- Ability to use own initiative and be proactive
- Ability to work as a team and independently
- Results oriented and happy to take ownership
- Bonus: experience in fintech / finance
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working and team building events
- Opportunity for fast progression within the agency
- Career development budget
SalaryCompetitive, Dependent on experience
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.