Technical SEO Specialist (Support) in Bliss Drive
Job Published on: September 8th, 2020
Job closing date: September 30th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Asia - PhilippinesBliss Drive is a California-based digital marketing agency, which specializes in SEO and drives revenue to our clients. Get a chance to work comfortably from home and will have the opportunity to join a growing team of dynamic, self-motivated team players within a culture that truly promotes employee well-being.
Our team is looking for an experienced Technical SEO who:
- Is always on their ‘A’ game and an excellent team player
- Is highly accountable and has strong ownership
- Has outstanding SEO foundation, obsessed in keeping client’s site health and SEO scores at highest level
- Is technically savvy
- Is naturally curious and loves solving problems
As a supporting member of our Tech SEO team, you will be expected to:
- Perform client website audits and provide recommendations
- Implement recommendations and fixes based on client website audits (IMPORTANT NOTE: You must not be afraid to get your hands dirty)
- Implement structured data or schema codes on clients’ sites
- Monitor clients’ site health scores and page speeds
- Coordinate with developer on more advanced implementations and fixes
Basic Criteria & Requirements:
- At least 3 years of Technical SEO experience
- Highly familiar with different website analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Hotjar, Clicky
- Knowledge in different Technical SEO Audit tools such as SEMrush, Ahrefs, Majestic, Moz, DeepCrawl, etc
- Understands technical factors that go into a proper website architecture and layout
- Strong understanding of on-page principles and competitive analysis process
- Must be amenable to attend once to twice monthly onsite meetings in the Metro
- High speed home internet of at least 5 Mbps
- Must send a sample audit report
Interested? Apply now!
You have until September 30th, 2020 to apply!
Kindly send your updated CV at email@example.com
Subject Title: Technical SEO Specialist – Full Name – Remoters.net
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.