Technical SEO Specialist – UK Based (Flexible Location) in Blue Array
Job Published on: January 20th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): United Kingdom (UK)
Years of Experience: 1+Do you love nothing more than geeking out over code, analysing data, and exploring the technical ins and outs of a website? If so, you might be our next Technical SEO Specialist. We’re open to talking to people from a range of experience levels that are passionate about developing a career in this exciting area of SEO. The role will initially be based remotely, though some time spent in our offices in Reading, Berkshire would be desirable once the Covid restrictions have eased. We are happy to speak about flexible working options with the right candidate.
The roleTechnical SEO is the bedrock of what we do at Blue Array, providing the foundation for all of the campaigns that we work on, Sitting within our best-in-class Technical SEO team, you'll play a key role working across our range of prestigious clients and exciting start-ups. Some of the main responsibilities you’ll have in the role will include:
- Conducting website technical audits and checks
- Uncovering issues reported through website crawls (Screaming Frog) and other software such as Google Search Console, Content King etc.
- Providing actionable guidance to account handlers about the issues discovered through your analysis
- Onpage technical SEO recommendations e.g. canonical setup, hreflang implementation, log file analysis, core web vitals, schema etc.
- Communication with clients in meetings to discuss your recommendations
- Working to clear targets (OKRs) that align with the company objectives
Why You?We’re on the lookout for someone to become our next technical SEO superstar. Whilst some direct experience is preferred, it’s not necessarily essential. Ultimately, if you're naturally technical, have a good eye for detail, enjoy problem-solving, have a curiosity about how websites and search engines work and are committed to a career in SEO, then you’re exactly the kind of person we’d like to talk to. The key traits we’re looking for in our next Technical SEO Specialist include:
- Prior knowledge of industry tools (e.g. Screaming Frog) is beneficial though not a necessity
- A natural curiosity and willingness to uncover more
- Proactive with an ability to deliver campaigns/projects from start to finish
- Ability to keep to deadlines and prioritise work accordingly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Competence in all Microsoft Office and/or Google Drive software
- A team player and able to work autonomously
- Passionate and dedicated to growing your career in the SEO industry
Why Blue Array?Blue Array is the UK's most popular and largest specialist SEO agency. We pride ourselves on doing things differently to others in our industry by providing open, honest and actionable SEO consultancy to our clients. Regular communication and insights are a core part of our service; our exceptional levels of client satisfaction are the primary reason we continue to grow at such a fast pace. We work with some of the world's most exciting brands such as RAC, Valentino, Funding Circle, The Independent, Help for Heroes and many more.
The rewardWe are a people-first business and believe that looking after staff is our most important objective. If you want to be part of this amazing journey please apply now. We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits at this time so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to celebrating diversity. If you require any adjustments upon application, at the interview or hiring stage, please do email us in advance.
ReferralIf you know someone that might be interested in our Marketing and New Business Development Executive we’re offering a £500 finders fee to anyone that introduces us to a successful candidate (once they have passed their probationary period). To find out how we use your data for recruitment please visit https://www.bluearray.co.uk/recruitment-privacy/. We have a strict no recruitment agencies policy, please. Any speculative CVs sent from recruitment agencies will be considered a gift.
Benefits and Perks
For this role we are offering:
- £20k-£35k p.a. (D.O.E.)
- Annual bonus potential
- Private healthcare, and free gym membership following your probation period
- Employee assistance programme available immediately
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working
- Charity days
- Generous holiday allowance
- A multitude of socials (including Brighton SEO)
- Plenty of training, including access to the Blue Array Academy
Interested? Apply now!
Please visit here and click on the ‘Apply for This Job’ button. Follow the short process to submit your application there.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.