UI Designer in BetUs
Job Published on: February 6th, 2020
- Able to communicate proficiently in English regarding design and technical specifications (speaking, listening, reading and writing)
- At least 2 years of experience working in a fast-paced company environment directly involved with UI design
- Some sort of formal post-secondary education in UI/UX design preferred (but not required)
- Able to work in-house but also remotely with different departments located globally
- A current online portfolio with designs that you have done directly along with links (please ensure to provide links)
- You are proactive and do not wait around for instruction but rather chase down tasks and do your best to provide suggestions and feedback
- Work with Sketch App and Adobe Creative Suite
- You respond well to constructive criticism to improve designs and productivity
- You can start working relatively soon (within a month or sooner)
- If you have experience working with gaming companies, this is a bonus.
- Take new game specifications or guidelines and turn them into the highest quality hi-fi mock-ups
- Provide critical feedback and suggestions for ongoing user-interface improvement
- Use Trello to manage various design teams and tasks
- Constant communication with design, marketing, and development teams
- Supervise junior UI and game art designers, review their work and provide constructive criticism
- Complete quarterly review reports on each designer
- Report and communicate daily and directly to the head of design
Interested? Apply now!
Submit resume detailing and a cover letter detailing your experience and explaining why you would be a great fit to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.