UI Developer in Onsite IT Advisors
Salary Range: Between 3,000 and 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: March 4th, 2021
Job closing date: March 10th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): United States of America (USA)
Important skills: Drupal, Magento, UI, user interface
Years of Experience: 4+
- UI Magento
- Atlanta, GA
- 12 Months
- 100%-Remote work
Required skills and experience:
- 4-5 years’ experience working with Magento 2.3, Drupal 7/8 CMS, and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Experience transitioning from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8 is a plus. Quote websites you worked on.
- 4-5 years’ experience designing and creating graphics art work using Adobe Creative Cloud suite or other Adobe products.
- Strong creative/artistic design and branding skills
- Ability to hand-code CSS and HTML
- Experience optimizing for content delivery to mobile devices
- UI development with cross-browser and platform delivery, including responsive design
- Must have experience using Adobe CS4+ for web incl. Acrobat Professional
- Strong interest in providing excellent customer service
- Strong customer-facing skills in addition to design and technical acumen
- Ability to conduct interviews and lead meetings with stakeholders, users, external experts on all agency levels
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical users
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with multiple levels of internal users and outside organization
- Ability to collect and interpret business and design requirements from internal and external sources
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain high-level view with planning and strategy for future innovation
- Flexible and experienced in SDLC, Agile, and blended development methodologies
- Ability to collect and interpret analytics (Google Analytics, Site improve and Omniture Site Catalyst) and user data (surveys)
- Use of open APIs, such as Google Maps, Custom Search Engine, Translate, etc.
- Social media integration techniques
- Video file conversion and optimization
- Ability to author and recommend standards for various interfaces, frameworks, and platforms
- 4 Year degree in CIS related discipline or recent equivalent experience.
- Work Schedule: 100% Remote, 1-2 days a week partial onsite from time to time.
- Local Atlanta candidates strongly preferred
- While the intent may be a long-term tenure, this position is subject to annual budget restrictions.
- The initial contract is through the end of this fiscal year and is anticipated to be renewed July 1st.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.