UI/UX Designer who knows WordPress and designs functional web apps in Incsub, LLC
Job Published on: October 15th, 2020
Job closing date: November 30th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereUI/UX Designer who knows WordPress and designs functional web apps! We create some of the world’s most popular WordPress plugins and have been leaders in our market for over a decade. If you don’t know who WPMU DEV is, go google us, or take a look at our free and premium services like Smush. We’re looking for some awesome UI/UX designers to join our Product Design Team.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Designing super usable interfaces for WordPress related products and services (not themes).
- Updating existing products and services to bring them in line with our company’s modern shared style guide and working with our existing design system.
- Spending a minimum of 40 hours every week working on cool projects.
What we are looking for
- 3+ years experience designing complex web apps.
- A solid understanding of WordPress, plugins and how the ecosystem works with it’s opportunities and limitations.
- Sketch designers (only) who work well with Invision, Slack, Asana and shared design libraries.
- Comfortable working across multiple projects at once and liaising with your Product Manager.
- Hard worker, real self-motivator and team player.
- A good communicator who proactively responds to emails and Slack messages.
- We offer very attractive working conditions for the right candidate
- 28 days paid leave per annum (up to 35 days)
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences
- Long service leave (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for a while
- Up to 2 months salary bonus based on company growth targets
- Technology budgets every three years, the longer you serve, the higher the budget
- General expenses budget yearly, the longer you’re here, the more you get
Interested? Apply now!
You have until November 30th, 2020 to apply!
Head over to here to get your application in. Good luck.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.