UI/UX/Frontend Engineer in Frontastic
Salary Range: Between 3,000 and 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: November 16th, 2018
- Implementation of basic UI patterns & new ideas for eCommerce projects
- Development of frontend components with React & React-Redux
- Styling with SASS & CSS using BEM / BEMIT and patterns from ITCSS
- Development of a mobile-first progressive web app platform
- Integration of different backend services via APIs
- You would describe yourself more as a generalist than a specialist in your field
- You are highly motivated, committed to improving existing skills and like to learn new skills during working hours
- You have a vision of how to better shape the development experience for other frontend engineers.
- You have a completed education and at least 3 to 5 years of professional experience as an application developer or in a comparable field.
- An understanding of the requirements of working in software development (quality assurance, testing, cross-browser development)
- You are able and willing to prefer written communication to make well structured information readily available to everyone and follow established communication patterns
WHAT WE OFFERAs our colleague you have the flexibility to choose your own working hours throughout the day to incorporate this job into your life-work balance. Our work week has 40 hours maximum and overtime is the exception. No vacation days are necessary to run errands, and there is certainly no need to wait until after work to take care of a family emergency. Our development team strives to improve themselves following these guidelines:
- A culture of owning your code from design & development to deployment and monitoring, which is sometimes called DevOps.
- We offer a friendly learning environment and try hard not to blame anyone for not knowing something and actively encourage mentoring of your peers.
- We use practices like pair programming, mob programming, test driven development when it makes sense and continuously refactor our code to constantly share knowledge and keep the amount of technical dept low.
- We are a remote-first company with regular meetings in-person. We use tools like Email, Trello, Hangouts and Slack to stay in touch during our daily work.
COMPENSATIONFor this particular job we are offering to pay between 40.000 € to 70.000 € based on experience and skills. Optionally you can get Virtual Shares from our Virtual Shares Options Program (VSOP) as part of your compensation. If this job sounds interesting to you, please send a letter of motivation, CV and your earliest possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you still have a question? Do not hesitate to get in contact via mail!
ABOUT FRONTASTICFrontastic is the specialist provider for the digital customer experience. As cloud software, Frontastic enables ambitious online merchants, brands, marketplaces or even agile startups to implement customer centricity easily and without IT. Frontastic is going be the standard Frontend Management Platform for the IT trend of the API economy, in which the frontend and backend are consistently separated.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.