UKI Account Executive in Runecast
Salary Range: From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: April 28th, 2021
Job closing date: May 31st, 2021
Available to applicants based in Continent(s): Europe
Important skills: sales, Native English, uk market, virtualization
Years of Experience: 2+
Hello, we are Runecast.Our Runecast Analyzer is used for mission-critical IT operations from deep sea to space. It catches configuration or security compliance errors in virtualized data centers before they lead to service disruptions or breaches. We are also performing Data Science research on ML and NLP for context-based free text processing to make this process even smarter. We’re a team of entrepreneur-minded professionals from more than 15 countries – but united, with most of us in our largest operations center in Brno, Czech Republic. Our skills have convinced companies like Verizon, Scania, Fujisoft, the German Aerospace Center (DLR), Erste Bank, Avast, University of St Andrews and many other enterprises (and SMBs) to trust our solution to protect their data centers.
We are looking for an outstanding UKI Account Executive to join our teamTo achieve our ambitious goals, we are looking for an Account Executive to join our sales team. You will join our fast-growing team based around the world and report directly to our VP of Sales and Marketing, based in Sydney, Australia. Our team comprises sales professionals from a variety of industry backgrounds who demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit and approach each prospect as someone whose problems we can help to solve. We are looking for a high-performing, results-driven sales representative to help us grow our brand and serve our customers. The ideal candidate will be working with prospects, showcasing our value proposition and converting them into happy customers.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Present, promote and sell Runecast products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through warm calling
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Your skills and experience:
- Proven work experience as a sales representative on the UK market
- Familiarity with the IT and virtualization industry is a must
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Native English speaker
What we offer:Enough of requirements! At Runecast, you can enjoy:
- Competitive compensation package
- Get-things-done-quickly startup vibe
- Definitive job satisfaction – your contribution will definitely ‘move the needle’!
- Joining our team of smart and driven colleagues
- Work from home or from our office in Brno
We encourage you to apply:Runecast is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic.
Benefits and Perks
- Continuous education: We will pay for courses and certificates that will help you to get better at your job.
- Mental well-being is paramount: Speak to a therapist whenever you need to, Runecast will contribute to the sessions.
- Work from home or you can join us in our Brno office
Interested? Apply now!
You have until May 31st, 2021 to apply!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Business Management & Sales
|Sales Account Executive||May 7th, 2021|
|Sales Development Representative||May 7th, 2021|
|German Speaking B2B Business Development Specialist||May 3rd, 2021|