Unity 3D Developer in Blackswan Technologies
Job Published on: September 7th, 2019
- Design, develop and fix bugs in our photo realistic simulator.
- Research which technical solutions would best fit the problem and project needs.
- Perform testing of the simulator subsystems, engaging team members as necessary.
- Work closely with different technical teams (Astrodynamics, GNC, AI, Robotics, , etc.) to suggest improvements.
- A minimum of one year working as a Unity3D developer.
- Degree or diploma in computer science/ engineering/ fundamental sciences or in a related field with experience in Unity3D development.
- Hands on knowledge of C# (.NET Framework, OOP and Unity API) is a must.
- Understanding vectors, quaternions and knowing how to write coroutines, multithreaded code, event systems as well as writing unit tests.
- Possess a strong understanding and relevant experience in developing in Unity3D.
- Practical experience with implementation of real world physics such as kinematics, rigid body dynamics, soft body dynamics, applied mechanics, thermodynamics together with MATLAB experience would be an asset.
Working at Blackswan Technologies - What's in it for you?
- Solve problems that have not been tackled yet with bleeding edge technology.
- Work alongside individuals who share your values and are passionate about space.
- Gain valuable experience working in a sector with huge demand.
- Have the ability to work on projects that match your passions.
- Company covered commute to/from the office in Vilnius with SPARK electric cars.
- Job Location: Vilnius city center, Lithuania (preferable) or E-Work/Telecommuting
- Employment Type: Full time
Interested? Apply by sending an email here.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.