University Coordinator (based in Europe) in i-com
Job Published on: January 20th, 2020
Job closing date: February 29th, 2020
- Person who works or have worked for the associations of universities in Europe (or is very familiar with their work);
- Somebody who knows how to talk a language of universities.
- Person who has worked in this environment in PR or Marketing, or in charge of coordinating programmes.
- Ideally - with the Data Science knowledge; but it is not the precondition.
- Duration and workload: 6-9 months full time or part time
- When to start: ASAP but not later that Feb 1, 2020
- To whom she/he reports: The person will be under the direct supervision of Ines, and will work within the framework of Data Science Programme.
- Develop and execute I-COM University Outreach Programme, its plan and KPIs;
- Create a list of top EU universities in our industry;
- Identify from these colleges and universities: 1) responsible person for our Industry; 2) Upper Management representatives;
- Build alliances with these contact persons in order to formalize relationships between I-COM and this university (written Memoranda of Understanding);
- Ensure that certain number of universities are participating in the Data Science Hackathons;
- Develop the concept for I-COM Talent Fair connected with the Data Science Hackathons;
- Prepare a list (1) of consultancies; and (2) disruptors who could become I-COM collaboration partners for the Data Science Programme.
- Excellent English skills
- Sales Skills
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Business Management & Sales
|South Asia Business Development Specialist||May 20th, 2020|
|Supply Chain Manager||May 20th, 2020|
|Sales Assistant (Email/Chat/Phone) - Antivirus/Anti-Malware||May 13th, 2020|