US Rater Role (United States) in Lionbridge
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|August 31st, 2021||Less than 1,000 US$ per month||Part Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|United States of America (USA)||Part-Time, workfromhome, Analyzing Websites, Smartphone, Desktop/Laptop||0+|
The PositionWe are looking for dynamic and creative people who have strong communication skills and use the Internet daily. The job involves analyzing and providing feedback on text, web pages, images and other types of information for leading search engines, using an online tool. Raters log on to the online tool to select tasks to do on a self-directed schedule. A Rater reviews the results returned in a specific search query and rates them in terms of relevance. The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a smartphone. You should have a minimum 12 months experience using Gmail as primary email, daily access to and use of a broadband internet connection to perform the work and an Android smartphone 4.2 or higher or iPhone iOS version 10.0 or higher to perform the work on.
- High School Diploma or GED Qualification
- For cultural awareness purposes you should be living in the United States for the last 5 consecutive years.
- Active daily user of Gmail, Google+ and other forms of social media including Twitter & Facebook
- Familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in the United States
- Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
Interested? Apply now!
You have until August 31st, 2021 to apply!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.