UX Designer in Swappa
Salary Range: From 5,000 US$ - 7,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: April 8th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Continent(s): North america
Years of Experience: 3+We’re Swappa, a people-powered marketplace for consumer tech, including smartphones, laptops, video games and more. For over 10 years we’ve helped millions of buyers and sellers get the best value by doing things differently. With a strict no junk, no jerks policy, we pride ourselves on making the experience safe and simple. Swappa’s UX Designer will be a key part of our development team, working cross-functionally to bring a better customer experience, improve conversion and drive more commerce. You will deliver responsive, mobile-first web designs, actionable wireframes, and solid on-brand experiences to serve as guidance for developer implementation. In 2021 we’ll help our users drive over $100M in on-site commerce, all while saving a ton of green. We move fast and truly care about the work we do daily and need strong customer advocates to help us achieve our goals. Swappa is a distributed team spread out all over the world. This is a full-time, remote, work-from-almost-anywhere role though a large portion of our team resides in the US. Experience working within a fully remote team is preferred.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Translate high-level ideas into simple user interfaces
- Produce wireframes, layouts and designs for responsive, mobile-first implementation by developers
- Create and maintain style guides that adhere to Swappa brand standards and UX/UI best practices
- Provide research insights and recommendations early in the development process for products, feature updates, site and app experiences
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholders to align brand and business requirements and with developers to align aesthetic and technical requirements
- Help design and implement A/B tests to improve conversion rates
Here’s what we expect you to bring to the table:
- A few years of demonstrable experience in web and/or mobile design, preferably with a focus on ecommerce and improving conversion
- Proficiency with Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, InVision, or other UX Design tools
- You are always looking for new opportunities to optimize, create and iterate, without a nudge from anyone to do so
- You are insanely curious, always trying to improve your craft, and relish the opportunity to educate your peers on great customer-centered UX design
- You value simple over “fancy” and progress over perfection
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited PTO — take what you need, we care about the output, not the hours
- Flexible hours and fast deploys
- A collaborative team that truly cares about the work we do
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.