UX Designer in Scopic Software
Job Published on: August 12th, 2019
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereStart a career with the world’s largest virtual company! Are you a creative professional passionate about user-centric design? Do you excel at designing engaging, crystal clear workflows? Scopic Software is seeking a UX Designer to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries. At Scopic, we believe great developers can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise. We are looking for an experienced designer with creative problem solving skills and a proactive attitude. The right candidate will work with a team of advanced software engineers, QAs, and marketing specialists to analyze business objectives and optimize UX/UI design accordingly.
- Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast: We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
- Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team: Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Our designers have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic designers work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
- Design Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success: All Scopic projects are challenging, innovative applications. When you work with us, you will not just be fixing up outdated designs or wasting time on applications that will never see the light of day. The applications Scopic produces are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients will rely on you to design beautiful, intuitive web and mobile apps that keep users coming back.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, ability to set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 3+ years of commercial UI/graphics design experience
- Experience with UI and graphics design for web, mobile, and marketing
- Experience using Material Design, Fluent, or similar design system
- Excellent UX and conceptual design skills
- Ability to discuss requirements with clients and implement their ideas
- Versatile, resourceful, and interdisciplinary design skills
- Experience with typography, color themes/palettes, and pixel perfect graphics
- Ability to work with a team and contribute to discussions
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, and at least one wire-framing tool (e.g. Figma, UXPin, Balsamic, InVision, MarvelApp)
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Strong written and spoken English communication skills
- Stable internet connection and home computer
- Applicants must submit a strong design portfolio for this position.
- Salary: Depending on skills and experience.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.