UX/UI Designer and Concepter in Stanwood
We are looking for a passionate Web- & App UX/UI Designer who has a strong sense of ownership for his/her projects, great attention to details and a prime focus on time-to-market. This position requires deep user-centric thinking, strong visual design and prototyping skills, strong communications skills, self-motivation, and sharing our passion for digital products and valuing the freedom of working remote.
- You work closely with the Sales and Product Management Team to create full concepts and the user experience of iOS/Android apps and websites.
- You design web and mobile applications which are ready for implementation by our frontend engineers.
- You create high quality designs & mockups that are ready to use for development.
- You present and iterate your concepts in a professional and convincing way to your team and clients
- You continuously challenge yourself to become better, you love to learn new things and you enjoy sharing your knowledge with others.
- You are smart and fun to work with.
- You are highly self-motivated and super reliable in your work.
- You are willing to go the extra mile for your team - because they are too.
- You communicate proactively and directly with your team, you don’t beat around the bush if there’s something that can be improved.
- You give and take on constructive criticism and you are willing to work on the things you can improve.
- You appreciate the freedom to work wherever you choose and you are happy to travel to our workshops and client meetings if necessary.
Your Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of UI/UX experience with a consumer-facing product company
- 3+ years advanced experience in Sketch
- Sufficient experience in supporting the design process by creating user studies, user flows, wireframes, UI designs, prototypes, and other deliverables
- A proven portfolio that illustrates both your design process and your results
- Highly proficient in English with excellent communication skills
- Remote, and fun work environment based on Slack
- Full transparency in our processes and communication
- Team workshops at top locations all around the world with fantastic team mates, burgers and beer ;-)
- People development tools like weekly masterclasses, regular 360-degree feedback from your team mates and 1:1s with your team lead
- A 10h - 40h work week depending on the workload and your availability
- Freelance: 30-40€ /h (depending on your skills and experience), 12-month contract, extending year to year - OR -
- Employed (40h work week): same as our freelancers including social security and employers contributions: 3.700€ up to 4.900€