VP of Sales in Nightwatch
Salary Range: More than 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: March 19th, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Years of Experience: 3+We are looking for an experienced sales leader to join our fully-remote team and establish an effective sales process in the transition to the enterprise segment. You will be responsible for setting up the sales activities from the ground up and delivering the agreed KPIs and goals. You should have a proven track record for setting up and executing a successful sales strategy in a smaller — ideally a startup company. We are looking for an astute person who can work and shift between the startup and enterprise environments. The personality traits that we collectively compliment are autonomy and flexibility to get the work done. We are a bootstrapped company that believes the future belongs to smaller companies that don’t subscribe to the 9-to-5 corporate way of doing things.
- At least 3 years of sales management experience in SaaS / digital marketing.
- A proven track record of implementing and executing successful sales strategy in a startup company.
- At least 5 years in a leadership position.
- Effective, clear, and concise communication and presentation skills.
- Strong awareness of technologies, digital marketing and at least basic understanding of SEO.
- Passion and interest in the broader internet and SEO ecosystem.
- A data-driven, analytical mindset with a strong attention to detail.
- Implement an Account Based Marketing approach.
- Ongoing coaching of SDRs for continuous development.
- Accurately forecast monthly, quarterly and annual targets for the sales department.
- Run web-based demonstrations of the Nightwatch SaaS platform to close new business.
- Qualify opportunities and develop a strong pipeline of new leads.
- Provide prospect feedback to both marketing and support teams.
Benefits and Perks
- Fully-remote position
- Competitive salary
Interested? Apply now!
Interested? Apply now! Tell us why you’d like to join, and what you can bring to the team here.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.