Web and Graphics Designer in WebFX
Job Published on: February 15th, 2019
- Working with project managers and other members of the design team to design websites, advertisements, and viral marketing pieces for various clients using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Testing/editing multiple websites to make sure we’re getting the best possible user experience for our clients
- Working on minimal site edits while continuing to learn HTML and CSS
- WebFX designers typically work on 25+ projects a year so there is a high level of variety in work, and two days are never the same
- Learning how to work with various frameworks like WordPress, Magento, and Bootstrap
- Training is provided on all core platforms, tools, and technologies.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.