Angular Web Developer in Stanwood
Who are we and what we look for
- Stanwood is a 100% distributed company. Our team members work from wherever they choose to live and we regularly get together in nice locations all over Europe for fun and a bit of work. Please note that we meet somewhere in Europe, so you should be within reasonable flight time from major European cities.
- We work in small teams, focused on shipping products in 4-6 week cycles.
- We always strive to improve ourselves and the way we work, so we like to experiment with new tools and new ways of working. Sometimes it works out, sometimes we fail, but we always learn a lot during the process.
- We are highly result-oriented and are looking for people who are too.
- You take on full responsibility for your projects and its results. In return, we give you a lot of freedom and independence to shape your daily work.
- We strongly believe in transparency, so we share (almost) every information within the company and even open source it in our handbook.
- We discuss issues openly and directly with each other and bring them up as soon as we notice them.
- We highly value the opinions of our team members and make decisions based on data, not hierarchy. Your voice counts, but you might not be right every time. ;-)
- We are looking for an experienced developer, meaning you spent at least 55 productive months coding on commercial projects AND you have a long list of solutions which did not work (and you learned a lot from them).
- You have to be experienced with 80% of our tech stack, also Angular is a must (2+ years). We know everyone is willing and capable to learn fast but see first point.
- Excellent English skills are crucial for this position. You need to be able to explain technical solutions to non-developers. And more importantly, tell funny jokes and have a good time with us. ;-)
- We offer you a 12-month freelance contract which will auto-extend every year.
- We pay 35-40€ per hour, depending on your skills and experience.
Recruitment ProcessFor a remote company like us, it's crucial to find the right people who can identify 100% with our company values and culture. So please don't get intimidated by our multi-step recruiting process and bear with us until the end. It's worth it.
Other similar jobs in Software Development
|Senior ROR Backend Developer (Remote in SEA or Europe)||November 21st, 2019|
|Frontend Tech Lead (Remote in South East Asia)||November 20th, 2019|
|Front End React/React Native Developer||November 16th, 2019|