Web Designer in CleverControl
Job Published on: March 13th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
- Plan, design and help build web pages, apps, and other user interfaces to better meet customer and business needs.
- Create designs that are both beautiful and drive conversions through careful consideration of hierarchical importance of page elements while keeping within brand guidelines and aesthetic.
- Manage communications with internal teams and help with a wide variety of daily design challenges.
- Work with developers to utilize Google Analytics, internal marketing tracking software and A/B and split testing platforms to continually test and iterate on our digital products.
- 2+ years minimum experience as a Web Designer or in similar role.
- Completion of a four-year college degree in interactive and web design or a similar field
- Highly proficient at digital design tools such as Illustrator and Photoshop.
- A strong design sensibility with a good understanding of UX/UI design practices.
- Enough proficiency in HTML and CSS to realize designs and mock-ups as fully functioning web pages (apart from interactive or dynamic elements).
- Ability to work as a team member in a collaborative environment, while also being able to work alone on projects when necessary.
- Consistently deliver products of a high quality and with an acute attention to detail and polish, while also being able to give and receive constructive criticism and use it as a tool to further improve their work.
- Colleagues: Working with an incredibly talented and inspiring team
- Wellness: Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexibility: remote job with flexible working hours
- Competitive salary: salary depends on your experience and working hours
Interested? Apply now!
Note: The application for this position has been closed.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.